Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 287 288
@Amorah @Kairo @Tangaroa @Erisalia @Godspeed @Irithyll @Peacekeeper @Micheru @elfmoss

Hello again everyone! The accents just came in (I saw it while everyone was snooping through the new apparel and I guess SuburbanSamurai was just chilling and reviewing accents while the rest of the FR staff was scrambling to get the anniversary update done..) and I will be sending them out through PA! Let me know if you've got any issues with payment and we'll figure it out.

(And I'd love to see any dragons wearing the accent :D)

@semperviviums OOPS somehow I did not see your ping but you're signed up!

@Amorah @Kairo @Tangaroa @Erisalia @Godspeed @Irithyll @Peacekeeper @Micheru @elfmoss

Hello again everyone! The accents just came in (I saw it while everyone was snooping through the new apparel and I guess SuburbanSamurai was just chilling and reviewing accents while the rest of the FR staff was scrambling to get the anniversary update done..) and I will be sending them out through PA! Let me know if you've got any issues with payment and we'll figure it out.

(And I'd love to see any dragons wearing the accent :D)

@semperviviums OOPS somehow I did not see your ping but you're signed up!

cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@Xemriss @scarletskyz @BloodyBunny @GlowPen @semperviviums Hey everybody! I just realized that I'm traveling soon (gonna be away from June 15-20) so I'm going to submit the final 5 copies of Golden Hour now. You're welcome to pay now or when the accent has been printed!
@Xemriss @scarletskyz @BloodyBunny @GlowPen @semperviviums Hey everybody! I just realized that I'm traveling soon (gonna be away from June 15-20) so I'm going to submit the final 5 copies of Golden Hour now. You're welcome to pay now or when the accent has been printed!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@Xemriss @scarletskyz @BloodyBunny @GlowPen @sempervivums

Hi everybody! The second batch of Golden Hour just came in, which means that the accent is officially retired. For those of you who've sent payment, expect a PM, and for those of you who haven't, I'll be sending a PA in gems. Let me know if you need extra time to pay or if you want to do mixed payment, that's all fine by me :D
@Xemriss @scarletskyz @BloodyBunny @GlowPen @sempervivums

Hi everybody! The second batch of Golden Hour just came in, which means that the accent is officially retired. For those of you who've sent payment, expect a PM, and for those of you who haven't, I'll be sending a PA in gems. Let me know if you need extra time to pay or if you want to do mixed payment, that's all fine by me :D
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@hazy Oh bummer looks like I just missed this accent! What a gorgeous accent!!!!! Could I be put on your general pinglist?
@hazy Oh bummer looks like I just missed this accent! What a gorgeous accent!!!!! Could I be put on your general pinglist?

OVmZor1.png
@Saere I've got one extra hanging around my hoard if you'd like it for 500g :D
@Saere I've got one extra hanging around my hoard if you'd like it for 500g :D
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@hazy I would love to grab it! I'll shoot you a message, thank you!!!
@hazy I would love to grab it! I'll shoot you a message, thank you!!!

OVmZor1.png
I'M DONE HOORAY. Please [b]ping me[/b] for slots! Due to the fact that I've got like no gems on me right now, [b]upfront payment is preferred[/b]. Please let me know if you want collateral or something like that; I've done this before with my prior accent and it went fine so hopefully that proves that I'm trustworthy! Without further ado, here's my second accent. I learned a lot while making this babe and I really like how it turned out! [quote=currently printing] Both Just Seconds Apart and Under the Same Sky will be [b]limited[/b] accents. They will retire in two weeks, or rollover on [b]Tuesday, August 8th[/b]. (This may be extended due to interest but I kinda doubt it.) [i]This accent may be available for custom recolors[/i]. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eUlZIKn.png[/img] [b]Just Seconds Apart[/b] Skincent, 750g. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vii4TOc.png[/img] [b]Under the Same Sky[/b] Skincent, 750g. [/quote] GASP pings: [size=2][size=1]@IAmATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @Arborpunk @Lionsong @Serpens @Weenyah @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @Micheru @ZeroAerie @Maila @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @Grimbone @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @pooses @Abril @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Morgrim @Meloetta @Ambitious @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @annadandelion @Kaletah @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @Vaihdokas @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @ranyani @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @bluesparrow46 @thecatsred @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Mariposas @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Actaeon @tompollicle @Kalistys @hybris @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Lamia @Weenyah @cliones @Athexreh @ryou @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Archaic @Chants @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @booty @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Kikatzu @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @Blod @TigerRocky @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Contaminate @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @World @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Iodine @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @Vendetta @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @keraunic @mus @Curio @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Lytic @Nirwana @Inwe @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Hexephra @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Athexreh @Nymphalidae @Pained @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @werewolvess @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @eateries @Lintufriikki @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Volve @Isidora @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Areater @Bluedragon @World @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @usualuniqueness @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Exsanguinate @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @Nanosaur @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Aahzmatic @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @ArouraBorialice @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Nuegothy @Parda @Veevi @OrionPax @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Gheron @Lanqa @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @Akal @Mima @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @ancelstierre @artillerychick @jemjam @World @kurohahaha @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @starblaziing @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kazami @Beezadrella @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Lupen @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Moristian @heat @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @Dracorvus @Minstri @BloodSentry @MonochromeMetro @grr @Dalison @SoullessARMY @Wrath @rowdy @InHeritent @Kalistys @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @jsquiddy @Sonora @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @sotku @BlackRayser @rowdy @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @Tamatoa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Alraune @Journey @Deva @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @feverking @Silverishness @Cov @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Beruga @Rangiku @TaxiMom @Limelight @Aehdncl @Choi @Duskflame @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @SkyDancer10 @aurorie @corvid @Terrorderr @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @momoi @ThatOneGirl @brdey @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Syceris @toxipraline[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Ridgeback F, Skincents, limited, blue, cool colors, royalty, tattoos, pattern, markings, gold, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, warm colors[/center]
I'M DONE HOORAY. Please ping me for slots! Due to the fact that I've got like no gems on me right now, upfront payment is preferred. Please let me know if you want collateral or something like that; I've done this before with my prior accent and it went fine so hopefully that proves that I'm trustworthy! Without further ado, here's my second accent. I learned a lot while making this babe and I really like how it turned out!
currently printing wrote:
Both Just Seconds Apart and Under the Same Sky will be limited accents. They will retire in two weeks, or rollover on Tuesday, August 8th. (This may be extended due to interest but I kinda doubt it.) This accent may be available for custom recolors.
eUlZIKn.png
Just Seconds Apart
Skincent, 750g.

vii4TOc.png
Under the Same Sky
Skincent, 750g.

GASP pings:

@IAmATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @MissAlavesa @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @Arborpunk @Lionsong @Serpens @Weenyah @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @Micheru @ZeroAerie @Maila @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Soupy @Grimbone @Itsy @starsystems @Herumi @reliquiaen @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @mochimajuru @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @Sourdeer @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @Ballad @pooses @Abril @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Morgrim @Meloetta @Ambitious @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @annadandelion @Kaletah @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Reborn @flamyfox @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @Crims @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @Vaihdokas @Koneko @shimmeringxolo @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Mirrorface @ranyani @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @bluesparrow46 @thecatsred @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @kazay @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Shoyou @Uniformshark @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @Aristiana @Mariposas @Lintufriikki @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @Actaeon @tompollicle @Kalistys @hybris @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Lamia @Weenyah @cliones @Athexreh @ryou @Harribel @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Archaic @Chants @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @booty @Founder @jamaesi @cthlh @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Kikatzu @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @aearinn @Blod @TigerRocky @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Contaminate @Mercure2333 @pirosgomba @World @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @boxparts @Iodine @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @Vendetta @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @keraunic @mus @Curio @Mortveil @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Lytic @Nirwana @Inwe @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @absolmon @Hexephra @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Athexreh @Nymphalidae @Pained @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @werewolvess @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @eateries @Lintufriikki @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Volve @Isidora @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Areater @Bluedragon @World @MollyMerula @Nahiri @RRHepburn @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @usualuniqueness @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Exsanguinate @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @Nanosaur @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Aahzmatic @Gem4567 @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @ArouraBorialice @Clavicado @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Nuegothy @Parda @Veevi @OrionPax @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Gheron @Lanqa @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @Akal @Mima @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @hawwah @PharahRaptor @ancelstierre @artillerychick @jemjam @World @kurohahaha @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Automedon @irithyll @starblaziing @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kazami @Beezadrella @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Lupen @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Moristian @heat @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @Dracorvus @Minstri @BloodSentry @MonochromeMetro @grr @Dalison @SoullessARMY @Wrath @rowdy @InHeritent @Kalistys @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @jsquiddy @Sonora @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Noirist @sotku @BlackRayser @rowdy @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @Tamatoa @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Alraune @Journey @Deva @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @feverking @Silverishness @Cov @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Beruga @Rangiku @TaxiMom @Limelight @Aehdncl @Choi @Duskflame @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @SkyDancer10 @aurorie @corvid @Terrorderr @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @momoi @ThatOneGirl @brdey @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Syceris @toxipraline

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Ridgeback F, Skincents, limited, blue, cool colors, royalty, tattoos, pattern, markings, gold, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, warm colors
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@hazy

Oh my gosh - those are GORGEOUS. I'd like a slot for both, please! ;v;
@hazy

Oh my gosh - those are GORGEOUS. I'd like a slot for both, please! ;v;
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Hazy

a slot for Just Seconds Apart, please~
@Hazy

a slot for Just Seconds Apart, please~
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Cedric Ahh man thank you! Gotcha down for both.
@Cedric Ahh man thank you! Gotcha down for both.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 287 288