Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Pumpkinskull
Thanks! ^-^
@Pumpkinskull
Thanks! ^-^
Here are my favorite accents made for Greenskeeper Gathering. If by chance they don't make it, I'd be interested in a copy.

@HighFives 's Herb Garden - page 5
@ChakotayDgryphon 's Devil's Ivy - page 17
@BrightBraixen 's Hanging Ivy - page 1
@Sotku 's unnamed - page 2
@Endivinity 's Vitality Anew - page 3

Here are my favorite accents made for Greenskeeper Gathering. If by chance they don't make it, I'd be interested in a copy.

@HighFives 's Herb Garden - page 5
@ChakotayDgryphon 's Devil's Ivy - page 17
@BrightBraixen 's Hanging Ivy - page 1
@Sotku 's unnamed - page 2
@Endivinity 's Vitality Anew - page 3

5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@dask
thank you! :-D i'll be sure to ping you.
@dask
thank you! :-D i'll be sure to ping you.
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@pumpkinskull Hihi, yeah, somehow it is kind of strange :D Thank you! :D

@Dask Aaaw, thank you! I put you on the list for it :)
@pumpkinskull Hihi, yeah, somehow it is kind of strange :D Thank you! :D

@Dask Aaaw, thank you! I put you on the list for it :)
@pumpkinskull thank you! Your opinion is very important to me~
@pumpkinskull thank you! Your opinion is very important to me~
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Ramanth

Thanks, I appreciate it! Hey your name looks like it comes from Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern novels, is that where you got it?
@Ramanth

Thanks, I appreciate it! Hey your name looks like it comes from Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern novels, is that where you got it?
@Trishun

Oh man
I never post in these discussion threads but I gotta say Everbloom Entity is amazing! Hope it wins ^-^
@Trishun

Oh man
I never post in these discussion threads but I gotta say Everbloom Entity is amazing! Hope it wins ^-^
pVhWnFy.png
Woo, I wasn't sure I'd finish this in time, but I did! :D I wanted to do a second one, but I wasn't sure what to do... till I went on a trip last weekend and saw Montezuma's Well. [img]http://i.imgur.com/P5diDBp.jpg[/img] Behind the ridge of the crater, there was a path down into this sort of grotto, where the spring from the Well feeds into a river, and it was this perfect little stone and sycamore oasis. It was pretty magical. So that's what this skin is based on. Preview on my dragon Carmelatte [img]http://i.imgur.com/fnOn4CH.png[/img] Skin for judging [img]http://i.imgur.com/hoUU04i.png[/img] Thanks to @CobraKing for suggesting something with water, I might not have considered it otherwise!
Woo, I wasn't sure I'd finish this in time, but I did! :D I wanted to do a second one, but I wasn't sure what to do... till I went on a trip last weekend and saw Montezuma's Well.
P5diDBp.jpg

Behind the ridge of the crater, there was a path down into this sort of grotto, where the spring from the Well feeds into a river, and it was this perfect little stone and sycamore oasis. It was pretty magical. So that's what this skin is based on.

Preview on my dragon Carmelatte
fnOn4CH.png

Skin for judging
hoUU04i.png

Thanks to @CobraKing for suggesting something with water, I might not have considered it otherwise!
@Undel I don't know if anyone has noticed this but in both the submissions thread and this one you have the date for the gathering listed as "May 28nd, 2017". I'm fairly sure it's not "28nd" rather "28th".
@Undel I don't know if anyone has noticed this but in both the submissions thread and this one you have the date for the gathering listed as "May 28nd, 2017". I'm fairly sure it's not "28nd" rather "28th".
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
@Emordnilap

Uwahhhhh! (///∇///)
Thank you! I'm happy you think that way!
@Emordnilap

Uwahhhhh! (///∇///)
Thank you! I'm happy you think that way!
kSWioKF.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32