Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Printing Submerged [WS reject]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@casuallysleepy
Thank you!
@casuallysleepy
Thank you!
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@YoshiyaKiryu @hexadecimal
Hello! So I'm pinging you two here because you guys are the last two people who hasn't paid for the accent. If you need more time/can't pay now then please tell me, because then I'll be moving you guys to the second run instead as the rest of the first run folks already paid. Nothing would change except the date the accent would arrive. I have until tomorrow before I'll print the first run, thank you for understanding!
@YoshiyaKiryu @hexadecimal
Hello! So I'm pinging you two here because you guys are the last two people who hasn't paid for the accent. If you need more time/can't pay now then please tell me, because then I'll be moving you guys to the second run instead as the rest of the first run folks already paid. Nothing would change except the date the accent would arrive. I have until tomorrow before I'll print the first run, thank you for understanding!
@casuallySleepy

I'd like a slot for Levitos Masquerade please.
@casuallySleepy

I'd like a slot for Levitos Masquerade please.
@burningdarkfire
Got you down! c:
@burningdarkfire
Got you down! c:
@casuallySleepy I'd like a slot for Levitos Masquerade please :)!
@casuallySleepy I'd like a slot for Levitos Masquerade please :)!
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@porifra
Got you down! c:
@porifra
Got you down! c:
@casuallySleepy sending payment now!
@casuallySleepy sending payment now!
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@World Here you go! I might clean stuff up more, but this is the general gist of it. c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/U0GgbIy.png[/img]
@World

Here you go! I might clean stuff up more, but this is the general gist of it. c:

U0GgbIy.png
@YoshiyaKiryu @hexadecimal @Beezadrella @Goldenstorm @SerenityBreeze @Phoenixfyre @Naem @rethi @Nightwind

Sorry for the ping again so soon, but I want to notify you guys that I have received all the payment and have submitted the skin, the order receipt is 39275. Again, this is my first time printing an accent so bear with me, as the process is probably going to be painfully slow. I'll let you know when the accent arrives. c:
@YoshiyaKiryu @hexadecimal @Beezadrella @Goldenstorm @SerenityBreeze @Phoenixfyre @Naem @rethi @Nightwind

Sorry for the ping again so soon, but I want to notify you guys that I have received all the payment and have submitted the skin, the order receipt is 39275. Again, this is my first time printing an accent so bear with me, as the process is probably going to be painfully slow. I'll let you know when the accent arrives. c:
@casuallySleepy

I'd be interested if you did another run of Levitos Masquerade.
@casuallySleepy

I'd be interested if you did another run of Levitos Masquerade.
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6