Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Printing Submerged [WS reject]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CasuallySleepy

Alright, that sounds fair. If there's no more interest by the end of Wavecrest, I think I might go for the 2-copy.
@CasuallySleepy

Alright, that sounds fair. If there's no more interest by the end of Wavecrest, I think I might go for the 2-copy.
ybwf4f9.gif
@casuallysleepy I would like two slots please.
@casuallysleepy I would like two slots please.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@JackalSmiler
Got it, I'll let you know by the end of wavecrest or sooner. c:

@Alestrius
Got it! If that's the case then @thefrogg @Altariel @jennycatmystique Our five print run slot is full, If I don't receive anymore request by the end of wavecrest, then this is it. Feel free to send me payment throughout wavecrest. c:
@JackalSmiler
Got it, I'll let you know by the end of wavecrest or sooner. c:

@Alestrius
Got it! If that's the case then @thefrogg @Altariel @jennycatmystique Our five print run slot is full, If I don't receive anymore request by the end of wavecrest, then this is it. Feel free to send me payment throughout wavecrest. c:
Payment sent over, thank you for expanding the run!
Payment sent over, thank you for expanding the run!
@Phoenixfyre
No problem! <3
@Phoenixfyre
No problem! <3
Hello! I was wondering if I could get two slots? :3
Hello! I was wondering if I could get two slots? :3
@casuallySleepy Hey! May I get a preview of Submerge on this guy? Just trying to check if the blues match up. c: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=174&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=7b033a1ac84b858f37c2d9eea859e0374037d9d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@casuallySleepy

Hey! May I get a preview of Submerge on this guy? Just trying to check if the blues match up. c:

dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=174&tertgene=11&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=7b033a1ac84b858f37c2d9eea859e0374037d9d2&dummyext=prev.png
TO3CCkr.png
@SteelOak
You got it! I'll let you know when all the slots are filled. c:

@World
Of course, I'll be right back!

@Koar
Thank you! You're really lucky as I have like, three slots left. Just in time! c:
@SteelOak
You got it! I'll let you know when all the slots are filled. c:

@World
Of course, I'll be right back!

@Koar
Thank you! You're really lucky as I have like, three slots left. Just in time! c:
@casuallySleepy

I'm interested in Submerge!
@casuallySleepy

I'm interested in Submerge!
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Traidy
Got you down!
@Traidy
Got you down!
1 2 3 4 5 6