Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Planets- New! Golden Kitsune MT
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@lizabet
oh yikes! Thank you very much for pointing this out!
@lizabet
oh yikes! Thank you very much for pointing this out!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
xD You're welcome
@Clya
xD You're welcome
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@Clya

(Hey, you do realize that threads look cleaner with previous bumps deleted, right? That's why I've been deleting mine when I add another.)

Friendly bump!
@Clya

(Hey, you do realize that threads look cleaner with previous bumps deleted, right? That's why I've been deleting mine when I add another.)

Friendly bump!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@ApprenticeWriter
I do realize and I've been doing it, some of them I just forget to delete when it's early in the morning :P Thanks for the tip!

Bump!
@ApprenticeWriter
I do realize and I've been doing it, some of them I just forget to delete when it's early in the morning :P Thanks for the tip!

Bump!
@Clya

(oh ok)

Friendly Bump!
@Clya

(oh ok)

Friendly Bump!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@raxyl
@ColoradoBlues
@Enriana
@MadDucks
@jemjam
@Valikor

You were all pinged because you are on the list for Nebula Catcher M for pre-order.

I'm pinging you all here because it has been a few weeks since I initially released Nebula Catcher M. I am very interested in printing this accent, therefore I am considering raising the price to 450 to print a 10 run of the accent (that way everyone on the list can get a copy). However, as I am still new and getting a feel for the accent market, if there are alternative options that I'm not aware of I would love to hear them! If you are no longer interested, please let me know. I'm open to start collecting payment now (450 gems) if you are still interested after the raise in price, and any sort of payment will be returned if there is a change in plan!

Again sorry for any sort of... confusion or anything I guess, still trying to figure things out.
@raxyl
@ColoradoBlues
@Enriana
@MadDucks
@jemjam
@Valikor

You were all pinged because you are on the list for Nebula Catcher M for pre-order.

I'm pinging you all here because it has been a few weeks since I initially released Nebula Catcher M. I am very interested in printing this accent, therefore I am considering raising the price to 450 to print a 10 run of the accent (that way everyone on the list can get a copy). However, as I am still new and getting a feel for the accent market, if there are alternative options that I'm not aware of I would love to hear them! If you are no longer interested, please let me know. I'm open to start collecting payment now (450 gems) if you are still interested after the raise in price, and any sort of payment will be returned if there is a change in plan!

Again sorry for any sort of... confusion or anything I guess, still trying to figure things out.
@Clya

I'm cool with a 450g price :)
I'll send a CR over~
Thanks!
@Clya

I'm cool with a 450g price :)
I'll send a CR over~
Thanks!
20119.png20118.png
@Clya I'm not interested in the accent for that price at the moment. I'm sorry, it's nothing against the beautiful accent. :)
@Clya I'm not interested in the accent for that price at the moment. I'm sorry, it's nothing against the beautiful accent. :)
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I'm still interested! I'll need a bit to raise the rest of the gems though ;u; As for alternatives, it's been suggested to me to look on the auction house to see if anyone is selling bundles for cheaper (though I don't think many people do)
I'm still interested! I'll need a bit to raise the rest of the gems though ;u; As for alternatives, it's been suggested to me to look on the auction house to see if anyone is selling bundles for cheaper (though I don't think many people do)
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@jemjam
Don't worry about the wait! It'll give some time to see if there is any last minute decisions from anyone else ^^
@jemjam
Don't worry about the wait! It'll give some time to see if there is any last minute decisions from anyone else ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35