Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Planets- New! Golden Kitsune MT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@ColoradoBlues
Added :)
@ColoradoBlues
Added :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
can i get a slot :D its so preeeeetty
@Clya
can i get a slot :D its so preeeeetty
TtwW5GH.png
@ExpectInsanity
Of course! I'm glad that you like it :)
@ExpectInsanity
Of course! I'm glad that you like it :)
Can I get a slot for the female Galaxy PC?
Can I get a slot for the female Galaxy PC?
@Ciya Could you ping me if you ever make a PC M version of Nebula Catcher?
@Ciya Could you ping me if you ever make a PC M version of Nebula Catcher?
ws5n0tJ.png
@Clya
I want one!
Do you by some chance do customs?
@Clya
I want one!
Do you by some chance do customs?
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@PlanetBoy
Added!

@KameTurtle
I can do customs, I don't really have set prices for those yet though :) And, added!

@artangcls
I actually do have a Male PC version of it! It's in the second post on the front page!
@PlanetBoy
Added!

@KameTurtle
I can do customs, I don't really have set prices for those yet though :) And, added!

@artangcls
I actually do have a Male PC version of it! It's in the second post on the front page!
@Clya
Oh, this is amazing.
I'm looking for a space accent, a bit similar to your Space Wish, but for Tundra male and with tiny details.
I will provide the blueprint, either accent or skin one (depending on covering percentage), a single-one, not a bundle. If you're interested, I'll gladly order from you! I can tell you what exactly I want via PM ^_^ Just name your price x3
@Clya
Oh, this is amazing.
I'm looking for a space accent, a bit similar to your Space Wish, but for Tundra male and with tiny details.
I will provide the blueprint, either accent or skin one (depending on covering percentage), a single-one, not a bundle. If you're interested, I'll gladly order from you! I can tell you what exactly I want via PM ^_^ Just name your price x3
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle
Sounds like something I can definitely do! If you want to PM me with more details... well that would be much appreciated! I'm not really sure on the price for customs, as I see ranges from 150 gems - 2000 gems. So if you want to message me, we can further discuss what you want and prices :)
@KameTurtle
Sounds like something I can definitely do! If you want to PM me with more details... well that would be much appreciated! I'm not really sure on the price for customs, as I see ranges from 150 gems - 2000 gems. So if you want to message me, we can further discuss what you want and prices :)
@Clya I just thought I'd tell you that your sencond post prices A Space Wish at only 300g which I don't believe was your intention- it probably just got lost in your very nice elaborate BB code Also, free bump c: [quote name="Clya" date=2017-04-21 02:40:23] [size=5][b][color=purple]A Space Wish[/color][/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 300 Gems [size=3]Currently Available for pre-orders for run 1. 1. Clya (Me) 2. Beezadrella 3. [/quote]
@Clya I just thought I'd tell you that your sencond post prices A Space Wish at only 300g which I don't believe was your intention- it probably just got lost in your very nice elaborate BB code
Also, free bump c:
Clya wrote on 2017-04-21:
A Space Wish
icon_gems.png 300 Gems
Currently Available for pre-orders for run 1.
1. Clya (Me)
2. Beezadrella
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35