Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zooo's skin & accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6

WELCOME
Hello I'm Zoooooo, but you are more than welcome to just call me Zooo. Recently I finally figured out how to create skins/accents and I quite enjoy making them, so I decided I should start my own little accent and skin shop. Have a great day :D

IMPORTANT
- my gem:treasure ratio is 1:850 may change
- currently I will only take mixed payments or full gems, this is due to the cost of the blueprint being divided up into the cost of the skin.
- once a skin/accent is printed I can either PM it to you or send over a CR (your pick)
- retired skins will NEVER be re-printed
- you may ask for a preview of a skin/accent on your dragon
- If you are pre-ordering and payments are sent via CR I won't accept it until most people in the print run are ready
- customs will NOT be re-printed for anyone, unless the requester of that specific custom gives special permission
- re-prints of shelved skins ARE available, however you must also please provide a blueprint
- customs and recolours require a provided blueprint
- If it is a skin or accents first print and it is rejected, I will do my best to fix it and try for a re-submission, if the re-submission is rejected then I will do my best to sell-off the blueprint and refund everyone
- To reduce annoyance, I will not use @ when adding you to lists. When I am notifying you will I ping you

NEWS

WELCOME
Hello I'm Zoooooo, but you are more than welcome to just call me Zooo. Recently I finally figured out how to create skins/accents and I quite enjoy making them, so I decided I should start my own little accent and skin shop. Have a great day :D

IMPORTANT
- my gem:treasure ratio is 1:850 may change
- currently I will only take mixed payments or full gems, this is due to the cost of the blueprint being divided up into the cost of the skin.
- once a skin/accent is printed I can either PM it to you or send over a CR (your pick)
- retired skins will NEVER be re-printed
- you may ask for a preview of a skin/accent on your dragon
- If you are pre-ordering and payments are sent via CR I won't accept it until most people in the print run are ready
- customs will NOT be re-printed for anyone, unless the requester of that specific custom gives special permission
- re-prints of shelved skins ARE available, however you must also please provide a blueprint
- customs and recolours require a provided blueprint
- If it is a skin or accents first print and it is rejected, I will do my best to fix it and try for a re-submission, if the re-submission is rejected then I will do my best to sell-off the blueprint and refund everyone
- To reduce annoyance, I will not use @ when adding you to lists. When I am notifying you will I ping you

NEWS
ABIDING WANDERER
Preview:

In stock: 1

First run - printed
Shian - paid
ibook - paid
Rafflesie - paid
IsadoraCousland - paid
YoshiyaKiryu - paid
TreeIsMetaphor - paid
Lonin - paid
Shougoney - paid
Faileas - paid
Extra copy (will be for sale)

Second Run
RELYKS
KCDragons
Takora
KittyAoba
Jaypaw
mistystep
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
34etcg0.png

WOLF WARRIOR

First print
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[IMG][/img]
ABIDING ROAMER

GASP
ABIDING WANDERER
Preview:

In stock: 1

First run - printed
Shian - paid
ibook - paid
Rafflesie - paid
IsadoraCousland - paid
YoshiyaKiryu - paid
TreeIsMetaphor - paid
Lonin - paid
Shougoney - paid
Faileas - paid
Extra copy (will be for sale)

Second Run
RELYKS
KCDragons
Takora
KittyAoba
Jaypaw
mistystep
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
34etcg0.png

WOLF WARRIOR

First print
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[slot]
[IMG][/img]
ABIDING ROAMER

GASP
[columns] [indent][size=6][font=Georgia]CUSTOMS[/font] - CLOSED (due to being busy with school)[/size] __________________ Skin: [b]300g[/b] + blueprint | Accent: [b]150g[/b] + blueprint | Skincent: [b]200g[/b] + blueprint - Customs can only be reprinted by the custom requester, unless said otherwise - If you really want a copy of a custom but the requester won't allow a reprint, you can allways see if you can buy a copy off of them - A requester of a custom skin/accent may ask for re-prints of their custom at anytime, only needing to provide a blueprint - Costs may be lesser if the skin/accent you want is more simple than complex [/indent] [/columns] [columns] [indent][size=4][font=Georgia]CUSTOM FORM[/font][/size] __________________ [quote][b]Type:[/b] HERE (Ex. female Pearl Catcher skin) [b]Payment type:[/b] HERE (Ex. full in gems) [b]What you are looking for:[/b] HERE (Ex. fur texture, arcane themed, armored, various purple-pinks) [b]# of copies:[/b] HERE (Ex. five) [b]Allow other people to request copies of custom:[/b] HERE (yes/no/ask me first)[/quote] Please be sure to include lots of key-words or descriptions when you explain what you want your skin to look like (what you are looking for.) [b]ALSO![/b] If the skin/accent is for a certain dragon, please include a link/photo and let me know if you want it to fit with certain apparel/genes and whatnot. If the custom is an accent/skincent I will also make sure the colours match/correspond to your dragon. [/indent] [/columns] [RULE] [columns] [indent][size=6][font=Georgia]RECOLOURS[/font][/size] __________________ Skin: [b]300g[/b] + blueprint | Accent: [b]150g[/b] + blueprint | Skincent: [b]200g[/b] + blueprint - Recolours may not be available for certain skins/accents - Recolours are not customs, therefore may be reprinted if someone shows interest [/indent] [/columns] [rule] [columns] [indent][size=6][font=Georgia]CUSTOM & RECOLOUR ARCHIVES[/font][/size] __________________ [/indent] [/columns]
CUSTOMS - CLOSED (due to being busy with school)

- Customs can only be reprinted by the custom requester, unless said otherwise
- If you really want a copy of a custom but the requester won't allow a reprint, you can allways see if you can buy a copy off of them
- A requester of a custom skin/accent may ask for re-prints of their custom at anytime, only needing to provide a blueprint
- Costs may be lesser if the skin/accent you want is more simple than complex
CUSTOM FORM
What you are looking for: HERE (Ex. fur texture, arcane themed, armored, various purple-pinks)
# of copies: HERE (Ex. five)
Allow other people to request copies of custom: HERE (yes/no/ask me first)

Please be sure to include lots of key-words or descriptions when you explain what you want your skin to look like (what you are looking for.) ALSO! If the skin/accent is for a certain dragon, please include a link/photo and let me know if you want it to fit with certain apparel/genes and whatnot. If the custom is an accent/skincent I will also make sure the colours match/correspond to your dragon.

RECOLOURS

- Recolours may not be available for certain skins/accents
- Recolours are not customs, therefore may be reprinted if someone shows interest

CUSTOM & RECOLOUR ARCHIVES

DRAGON SPOTLIGHT

DRAGON SPOTLIGHT

ARCHIVES

SHELVED

SHELVED
[columns] [indent][size=6][font=Georgia]PING LIST[/font][/size] __________________ [size=4][font=Georgia]GENERAL[/font][/size] __________________ Shougoney Mistylights [size=4][font=Georgia]NEW SKINS ONLY[/font][/size] __________________ [size=4][font=Georgia]NEW ACCENTS ONLY[/font][/size] __________________ RELYKS [size=4][font=Georgia]NEW SKINCENTS ONLY[/font][/size] __________________ [size=4][font=Georgia]COUNTERPARTS[/font][/size] __________________ IsadoraCousland - Abiding wanderer M version [/indent] [/columns] [columns] [indent][size=6][font=Georgia]AFFILIATES[/font][/size] __________________ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] [/indent] [/columns]
PING LIST

GENERAL

NEW SKINS ONLY

NEW ACCENTS ONLY

NEW SKINCENTS ONLY

COUNTERPARTS

AFFILIATES

PlHPRQ4.png
CUSTOMS IN PROGRESS

CUSTOMS IN PROGRESS

thanks for visiting ^_^ (another just in case)
thanks for visiting ^_^ (another just in case)
Resv.
Resv.
@Zoooooo Oh boy, I REALLY want to get my hands on that Abiding Wanderer accent. Could you put me down on the list? I'd do mixed payment if that's okay.

Edit: And please put me on the pinglist for accents. I'd love to come back and get some more if you make any similar ones to this one.
@Zoooooo Oh boy, I REALLY want to get my hands on that Abiding Wanderer accent. Could you put me down on the list? I'd do mixed payment if that's okay.

Edit: And please put me on the pinglist for accents. I'd love to come back and get some more if you make any similar ones to this one.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6