Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [WaveSat Reject] Seasparkle
1 2 3 4 5
@FrozenBarioth @LunaSea

Sorry to ping you two, but could you maybe help me spread word about this? I don't think I can ping GASP again and I don't want you two to be unable to get a print due to a lack of interest for a second run,,,
@FrozenBarioth @LunaSea

Sorry to ping you two, but could you maybe help me spread word about this? I don't think I can ping GASP again and I don't want you two to be unable to get a print due to a lack of interest for a second run,,,
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo i'd like to help! maybe ask for opinions in our own flight again? (or is that against the rules?)
@Ichamo i'd like to help! maybe ask for opinions in our own flight again? (or is that against the rules?)
xulc4O8.png
@FrozenBarioth

I'll try that!
@FrozenBarioth

I'll try that!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@PeacefulBliss @Xemriss @Firuwyn @Gyarados @FrozenBarioth @LunaSea @MusicMiner @ACWN

Oh my god I'm so sorry to ping you all but I miscalculated the price because I'm so used to looking at the Accent Blueprint Bundle and not the Skin Blueprint Bundle...

I have two options:

-we combine the two runs (one 10 print run) and increase the price by 60g/54kt.
-we keep two 5-slot runs but the price increases to 880g/792kt.

Let me know which you prefer or if you want to withdraw and get a refund.
@PeacefulBliss @Xemriss @Firuwyn @Gyarados @FrozenBarioth @LunaSea @MusicMiner @ACWN

Oh my god I'm so sorry to ping you all but I miscalculated the price because I'm so used to looking at the Accent Blueprint Bundle and not the Skin Blueprint Bundle...

I have two options:

-we combine the two runs (one 10 print run) and increase the price by 60g/54kt.
-we keep two 5-slot runs but the price increases to 880g/792kt.

Let me know which you prefer or if you want to withdraw and get a refund.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@ichamo

The 10 print run seems like a good solution....is there a downside to that approach? I am assuming that 60 g is less of an increase than going to 880 g.
@ichamo

The 10 print run seems like a good solution....is there a downside to that approach? I am assuming that 60 g is less of an increase than going to 880 g.
@PeacefulBliss

The only downside is a possible inability to fill up all 10 slots. Other than that, it's a pretty good option.
@PeacefulBliss

The only downside is a possible inability to fill up all 10 slots. Other than that, it's a pretty good option.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@ichamo

I am good with waiting and hoping we get all 10 slots to fill. I am pinging @Dadman to take a look at this too as it fits well with his water lair.

He may give you another sale! ^_^
@ichamo

I am good with waiting and hoping we get all 10 slots to fill. I am pinging @Dadman to take a look at this too as it fits well with his water lair.

He may give you another sale! ^_^
@Ichamo I am fine with waiting. I posted it in MiaB today in hopes of getting some slots filled.
@Ichamo I am fine with waiting. I posted it in MiaB today in hopes of getting some slots filled.
Stuff will one day go here.
@Ichamo
The ten print run sounds good; I don't mind the wait. ouob
@Ichamo
The ten print run sounds good; I don't mind the wait. ouob
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@LunaSea @Xemriss @PeacefulBliss

10 print it is!
@LunaSea @Xemriss @PeacefulBliss

10 print it is!