Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Kaltalria - I'll see about trying my hand at a water skydancer skin just for you! I hope it makes it ;w;
@Kaltalria - I'll see about trying my hand at a water skydancer skin just for you! I hope it makes it ;w;
@Quiller

Ahhh, thank you. :D Wooshy water dancers! :D
@Quiller

Ahhh, thank you. :D Wooshy water dancers! :D
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I just want to mention there are no wavecrest accents or skincents for female coatl.
Looking at the wiki there are only full skins and even then there are only like, 2
After looking again, there's one, Seashore from the 2014 fest
I just want to mention there are no wavecrest accents or skincents for female coatl.
Looking at the wiki there are only full skins and even then there are only like, 2
After looking again, there's one, Seashore from the 2014 fest
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
All the enteries so far are great, but I can honestly at I've never wanted a skin so bad! That bogsneak skin is fantastic!!! @kaseiko

Good luck everyone!
All the enteries so far are great, but I can honestly at I've never wanted a skin so bad! That bogsneak skin is fantastic!!! @kaseiko

Good luck everyone!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Endivinity

I love your skincent entry so much even if you say it's kind of unfinished with how busy it is. I hope it wins a fest slot!
@Endivinity

I love your skincent entry so much even if you say it's kind of unfinished with how busy it is. I hope it wins a fest slot!
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
There are a TON of awesome entries so far!
Good luck everyone!
There are a TON of awesome entries so far!
Good luck everyone!
@doggo Haha thanks, I noticed a baywatch male snapper, they'd make quite the pair!

@RainbowRay Thank you :-)
@doggo Haha thanks, I noticed a baywatch male snapper, they'd make quite the pair!

@RainbowRay Thank you :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@AtticaIonia Thank you so much!
@AtticaIonia Thank you so much!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Endivinity - hey friend! Your work is gorgeous and you should be super proud. <3
@Endivinity - hey friend! Your work is gorgeous and you should be super proud. <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@cosmicConundrum
Holy crap that accent looks like actual water. That's impressive, and I love the minimalism. I hope it wins :)
@cosmicConundrum
Holy crap that accent looks like actual water. That's impressive, and I love the minimalism. I hope it wins :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34