Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*SCB*~ M Aura liana (in stock)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@Jussie I love Cupcake and Beach Bound; I'd like to order a copy of each if you print them! Hoping Beach Bound wins the contest :D
@Jussie I love Cupcake and Beach Bound; I'd like to order a copy of each if you print them! Hoping Beach Bound wins the contest :D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@dydomio Thanks :-D I will print Beach Bound for sure, if it doesn't win. Cupcake is a 'maybe'.
@dydomio Thanks :-D I will print Beach Bound for sure, if it doesn't win. Cupcake is a 'maybe'.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie If it doesn't win, could you sign me up for Beach Bound, please? I knew I needed to have it once I realized the necklace said "oh snap".

EDIT: Sorry for commenting twice. I didn't see you had an accent shop until I already posted on your userpage.
@Jussie If it doesn't win, could you sign me up for Beach Bound, please? I knew I needed to have it once I realized the necklace said "oh snap".

EDIT: Sorry for commenting twice. I didn't see you had an accent shop until I already posted on your userpage.
splat.gif
@pinkwater No problem. I'm just glad others love my silly ideas :-D And I love that you could make out the necklace! So hard to write teenytiny lol
@pinkwater No problem. I'm just glad others love my silly ideas :-D And I love that you could make out the necklace! So hard to write teenytiny lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

I would definitely love to get a copy of Beach Bound if it doesn't win! :D
@Jussie

I would definitely love to get a copy of Beach Bound if it doesn't win! :D
Gejcwcq.png
@korozo *thumbs up*
@korozo *thumbs up*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
(I ran low on gems to buy blueprints. Shame on me *laugh* Sherazade WILL be printed next.)
(I ran low on gems to buy blueprints. Shame on me *laugh* Sherazade WILL be printed next.)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Sherazade has been submitted for review! Pre-ordered copies will be in CR as soon as it's been approved.

I will soon be working on something new, rather than just recoloring the same thing ;-)
Sherazade has been submitted for review! Pre-ordered copies will be in CR as soon as it's been approved.

I will soon be working on something new, rather than just recoloring the same thing ;-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie
Can you put me and MadmDragonfly on the pinglist for Beach Bound?
@Jussie
Can you put me and MadmDragonfly on the pinglist for Beach Bound?
3CzU47G.png
@MissHush I was just fiddling with the page to open for pre-orders. I'm running them as a Wavecrest Saturnalia special. Unlimited prints, as it was meant to be a festival accent anyway :-)

If you want to pre-order, it's 300 gems. I hope to get the 2500 gems together to print the first run today if possible. FR has always been fast about approving, so it should be printed before the festival ends then.
@MissHush I was just fiddling with the page to open for pre-orders. I'm running them as a Wavecrest Saturnalia special. Unlimited prints, as it was meant to be a festival accent anyway :-)

If you want to pre-order, it's 300 gems. I hope to get the 2500 gems together to print the first run today if possible. FR has always been fast about approving, so it should be printed before the festival ends then.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63