Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*SCB*~ M Aura liana (in stock)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
Oh okay, thanks so much! I'll be looking forward to it.
Oh okay, thanks so much! I'll be looking forward to it.
@Jussie Please may I be on your general pinglist? Also, are you taking orders for the fe snap bikini? Really want it!
@Jussie Please may I be on your general pinglist? Also, are you taking orders for the fe snap bikini? Really want it!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@ownedbycats I've added you to the general list. I have now two people interested in the bikini, so I think I will run that one next. That one will be 400G when pre-ordered. :-)
@ownedbycats I've added you to the general list. I have now two people interested in the bikini, so I think I will run that one next. That one will be 400G when pre-ordered. :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie Great, thanks so much. Please let me know ahead of time so I can save up the money for the accent, ok? :-D Wish we had flip flops for apparel, they would go perfectly with the bikini.
@Jussie Great, thanks so much. Please let me know ahead of time so I can save up the money for the accent, ok? :-D Wish we had flip flops for apparel, they would go perfectly with the bikini.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@ownedbycats Will do, it'll be a few weeks at most I think. [item=Pearl Flourish Anklets] look somewhat like flipflops :-)
@ownedbycats Will do, it'll be a few weeks at most I think.

Pearl Flourish Anklets look somewhat like flipflops :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

Your entry for Wavecrest Sat is painfully adorbs. The anklet! The little stitch marks on the hem of the bikini! Your attention to detail is superb. And adorbs. ALL THE ADORBS.
@Jussie

Your entry for Wavecrest Sat is painfully adorbs. The anklet! The little stitch marks on the hem of the bikini! Your attention to detail is superb. And adorbs. ALL THE ADORBS.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Thank you! I had planned to put it to print soon, but hey, why pass up a chance to enter a contest with it? If It wins, yay, if it doesn't, I can still print it :-) I wish the necklace was easier to read, it says "Oh snap" *laugh*
@micahjaguar Thank you! I had planned to put it to print soon, but hey, why pass up a chance to enter a contest with it? If It wins, yay, if it doesn't, I can still print it :-) I wish the necklace was easier to read, it says "Oh snap" *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie Lol! Perfect. I appreciate how much observation you put into it. The way things tie up, the little straps, the way the fabric hands. You have a good eye. :)
@Jussie Lol! Perfect. I appreciate how much observation you put into it. The way things tie up, the little straps, the way the fabric hands. You have a good eye. :)
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar I appreciate your kind comments. One of my pet peeves is apparel that doesn't make any sense, physically. It has to attach somewhere, it can't go through body parts etc. I'm glad others appreciate my particularities *laugh*
@micahjaguar I appreciate your kind comments. One of my pet peeves is apparel that doesn't make any sense, physically. It has to attach somewhere, it can't go through body parts etc. I'm glad others appreciate my particularities *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie You mean you are totally NOT in favor of imperials whose sashes cut through the places where their wings attach to their bodies??? But EXTREME BODY MODIFICATION IS AN IN THING!
@Jussie You mean you are totally NOT in favor of imperials whose sashes cut through the places where their wings attach to their bodies??? But EXTREME BODY MODIFICATION IS AN IN THING!

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63