Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*SCB*~ M Aura liana (in stock)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63
@andersbegabt added you to the list
@andersbegabt added you to the list
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

I want one copy of your cute bikini Snapper accent, it's hilarious! :D I'll send you the 300 gems right now. ^^
@Jussie

I want one copy of your cute bikini Snapper accent, it's hilarious! :D I'll send you the 300 gems right now. ^^
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
One more paid order and I will have enough gems to submit the second run!
One more paid order and I will have enough gems to submit the second run!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

Ok. I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna see the bikini accent later in life and regret not getting it now, plus now I can save a cute snapper from exat. I'll send the 300 gems though CR.
@Jussie

Ok. I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna see the bikini accent later in life and regret not getting it now, plus now I can save a cute snapper from exat. I'll send the 300 gems though CR.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@69madone Adding you to the list, thanks :-)
@69madone Adding you to the list, thanks :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I went ahead last night and submitted the second run for printing. Still have a few spots left, but I had enough gems, so I wanted it submitted as soon as possible. We'll see if we manage a third run, I suspect that will be the last one though.
I went ahead last night and submitted the second run for printing. Still have a few spots left, but I had enough gems, so I wanted it submitted as soon as possible. We'll see if we manage a third run, I suspect that will be the last one though.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

Put me down for one copy of Beach Bound, please. I must feed my snapper accent addiction.
@Jussie

Put me down for one copy of Beach Bound, please. I must feed my snapper accent addiction.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Akal Gladly! 300 gems please :-) (CR or PM is fine)
@Akal Gladly! 300 gems please :-) (CR or PM is fine)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I suspect two runs will be the limit. I have a few spots left on the second run, I already submitted it for printing, since I had the gems available.

I'm down with one heck of a upper respiratory infection, wont be all too active on here for the rest of the week mostly likely (I will check for messages and stuff through out the day, and will most definitely send out accents as soon as I get them) Just a heads up :-)

If my brain could stop feeling like it's being slammed into my forehead ever time I cough.. that would be nice.
I suspect two runs will be the limit. I have a few spots left on the second run, I already submitted it for printing, since I had the gems available.

I'm down with one heck of a upper respiratory infection, wont be all too active on here for the rest of the week mostly likely (I will check for messages and stuff through out the day, and will most definitely send out accents as soon as I get them) Just a heads up :-)

If my brain could stop feeling like it's being slammed into my forehead ever time I cough.. that would be nice.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
has been approved.

Sending out CRs to pre-orders, the rest is available for purchase at 500 gems each. Single 10 print run, wont be printed again. I will have some in the AH, you can PM or CR me for a copy too.
has been approved.

Sending out CRs to pre-orders, the rest is available for purchase at 500 gems each. Single 10 print run, wont be printed again. I will have some in the AH, you can PM or CR me for a copy too.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63