Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*SCB*~ M Aura liana (in stock)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63
@Jussie thank you for the ping! I am super glad you decided to print it :D I'm sending you gems!
@Jussie thank you for the ping! I am super glad you decided to print it :D I'm sending you gems!
@JackalSmiler
@Trachynhawb

Can you send the 300 gems? That'll be all 10 spots filled! I can submit it right away then.
@JackalSmiler
@Trachynhawb

Can you send the 300 gems? That'll be all 10 spots filled! I can submit it right away then.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@OwnedbyCats

I think I'll pass on this one. It's freaking adorable and hilarious but I couldn't use it.
@OwnedbyCats

I think I'll pass on this one. It's freaking adorable and hilarious but I couldn't use it.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Frankly, they usually only take 3-4 days :-p But we have lift-off! Woohoo! Now I can pace around for days, hoping I didn't overlook something that will have it denied. Fun ;-)

I will be taking orders toward the next print run, until the festival ends!
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Frankly, they usually only take 3-4 days :-p But we have lift-off! Woohoo! Now I can pace around for days, hoping I didn't overlook something that will have it denied. Fun ;-)

I will be taking orders toward the next print run, until the festival ends!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie

Aww, sorry it didn't win... I'm always saving up my gems for a big purchase someday, but... What the heck, it's only 300gems, I'll gladly buy a copy from you~ I'll have to go on the AH to look for the perfect girl to wear it later. XD
@Jussie

Aww, sorry it didn't win... I'm always saving up my gems for a big purchase someday, but... What the heck, it's only 300gems, I'll gladly buy a copy from you~ I'll have to go on the AH to look for the perfect girl to wear it later. XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@wolftears Alright, send me 300 gems when you're ready :-)
@wolftears Alright, send me 300 gems when you're ready :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie Got the gems together and am sending them now for the WC Snappy girlie. I can hardly wait! :-)
@Jussie Got the gems together and am sending them now for the WC Snappy girlie. I can hardly wait! :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Jussie

Please add me to the next round for that beautiful Snapper Beach body. Sending my gems over shortly! :D
@Jussie

Please add me to the next round for that beautiful Snapper Beach body. Sending my gems over shortly! :D
@Whimsalot I've added you to the list :-)
@Whimsalot I've added you to the list :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie: Finally I got the Gems! :-) Send you a PM with it. For the Bikini-girl. *exhausted.gasping*
@Jussie: Finally I got the Gems! :-) Send you a PM with it. For the Bikini-girl. *exhausted.gasping*
IGfzYju.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63