Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Auries Accent Shop!Starfall! IMP F 28/06
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36
@Bluedragon thank you so much! ahh

On my birthday (24th of march) I have no plans to do anything and I was thinking about spending most of (all of) the day making accents, maybe I'll put both wildclaws for this day, including some others which have been suggested <3.
@Bluedragon thank you so much! ahh

On my birthday (24th of march) I have no plans to do anything and I was thinking about spending most of (all of) the day making accents, maybe I'll put both wildclaws for this day, including some others which have been suggested <3.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Could I get a preview on her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30874997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308750/30874997_350.png[/img] [/url] I dont want to change her color palette but since the shell bits are small it might work. I want that accent so bad
@Auries

Could I get a preview on her

30874997_350.png

I dont want to change her color palette but since the shell bits are small it might work. I want that accent so bad
Bdager.png
@BandedLake She is such a beauty!! aahh! [img]https://i.imgur.com/E7MXish.png[/img] I really hope this accent is what you're looking for because she looks gorgeous in it in my opinion!
@BandedLake

She is such a beauty!! aahh!

E7MXish.png

I really hope this accent is what you're looking for because she looks gorgeous in it in my opinion!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lMLocsS.png[/img] Oh gosh... [quote name="Auries" date=2017-03-22 13:58:25] @ Ayatos if I have enough interest in recolours I will be doing those. As for male coatl version, definitely! I am planning to do one for every breed and gender. or male ones? o: [/quote] ^ thanks for the warning. haha. I have to get grinding... ;)
lMLocsS.png

Oh gosh...
Auries wrote on 2017-03-22:
@ Ayatos
if I have enough interest in recolours I will be doing those. As for male coatl version, definitely! I am planning to do one for every breed and gender.
or male ones? o:

^ thanks for the warning. haha. I have to get grinding... ;)
5qjAFnT.gif
@Auries

Oh my goodness, your birthday? Woah, that is so sweet to do that, you should put these aside for the day allow yourself to enjoy your birthday! It only comes around once yearly.

I'm looking forward to seeing those wildclaws.

Must send something for a present
@Auries

Oh my goodness, your birthday? Woah, that is so sweet to do that, you should put these aside for the day allow yourself to enjoy your birthday! It only comes around once yearly.

I'm looking forward to seeing those wildclaws.

Must send something for a present
35326_s.gif
@bluedragon well I was going to be going out with my boyfriend but he's working from 3am til about 2pm and so I don't think he'll be up for it so I will just be spending some time by myself and enjoying these dragons!

I'm giving myself a present by hatching my first fully gened progen nest and 2 wind eggies on my birthday, hopefully something will stick

you don't have to get me anything i swear <3 just love seeeing people visiting my shop so often <3
@bluedragon well I was going to be going out with my boyfriend but he's working from 3am til about 2pm and so I don't think he'll be up for it so I will just be spending some time by myself and enjoying these dragons!

I'm giving myself a present by hatching my first fully gened progen nest and 2 wind eggies on my birthday, hopefully something will stick

you don't have to get me anything i swear <3 just love seeeing people visiting my shop so often <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

I prefer the way she looks now, but I've got a tundra male and a WC female I would love to see those on as well when you create those. Thanks though, I really love these
@Auries

I prefer the way she looks now, but I've got a tundra male and a WC female I would love to see those on as well when you create those. Thanks though, I really love these
Bdager.png
@BandedLake Sure thing! I will add you to those lists now! :)
@BandedLake Sure thing! I will add you to those lists now! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@auries can I get a preview on my beach girl please?

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=10&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=30&auth=2df7029861d5544e5d9b8fd7f3c1bd3e37d27b13&dummyext=prev.png
@auries can I get a preview on my beach girl please?

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=10&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=30&auth=2df7029861d5544e5d9b8fd7f3c1bd3e37d27b13&dummyext=prev.png
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra Here's your preview! she is gorgeous! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zGm7OC4.png[/img]
@Hexephra

Here's your preview! she is gorgeous!

zGm7OC4.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36