Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Auries Accent Shop!Starfall! IMP F 28/06
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@SeptentrionSea

Oh my goodness! Would you really be so generous as to do so for me?! I can set up a payment plan with you, if you wish!
@SeptentrionSea

Oh my goodness! Would you really be so generous as to do so for me?! I can set up a payment plan with you, if you wish!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lMLocsS.png[/img] @FauveNox Hello! And yes, it's not an empty offer. Please, no mention of repayment. I believe in a few things here. 1. That we should support artists! : ) 2. That this game is soooo much better when you play with friends/help each other obtain nice things, etc. If you're amenable I would very much like to do both of the aforementioned. @Auries if this is okay, and you have another slot open, can we put in FauveNox? I will send the crossroad for that right after your confirmation. I hope you both have a great day!
lMLocsS.png

@FauveNox Hello! And yes, it's not an empty offer. Please, no mention of repayment. I believe in a few things here. 1. That we should support artists! : ) 2. That this game is soooo much better when you play with friends/help each other obtain nice things, etc. If you're amenable I would very much like to do both of the aforementioned.

@Auries if this is okay, and you have another slot open, can we put in FauveNox? I will send the crossroad for that right after your confirmation.

I hope you both have a great day!
5qjAFnT.gif
@septentrionSea you're such a kind hearted person, if Fauvenox is happy with it also we can totally do that for you and them! Thank you so much for being such a lovely person.

@Fauvenox if you want to accept that offer of SeptentrionSea's I will accept it also. :)

@septentrionSea you're such a kind hearted person, if Fauvenox is happy with it also we can totally do that for you and them! Thank you so much for being such a lovely person.

@Fauvenox if you want to accept that offer of SeptentrionSea's I will accept it also. :)

Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries if their are still slots available, can I get a preview of how it would look on Aelta? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31377650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313777/31377650_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Auries if their are still slots available, can I get a preview of how it would look on Aelta?

31377650_350.png
@silverlately there are slots available but I have now gotten off my laptop to go to bed so I'll do your preview in the morning for you :)
@silverlately there are slots available but I have now gotten off my laptop to go to bed so I'll do your preview in the morning for you :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries okay. Put me down for a slot in any case - its a lovely accent and I have many skydancers.
@Auries okay. Put me down for a slot in any case - its a lovely accent and I have many skydancers.
@silverlately thank you so much, I have added you to the list and I'll do your preview when I wake up in the morning.
@silverlately thank you so much, I have added you to the list and I'll do your preview when I wake up in the morning.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@SeptentrionSea

Goodness, nobody else has ever been so kind to me here, and I've been on the site for quite a few years (not saying other users aren't friendly, of course)! I would sincerely appreciate that very much, with all of my heart, and I do truly believe that artists should certainly be supported, as well. <3 i certainly think such a creative, sociable site is enjoyed much more thoroughly with the support and interaction of friends and others. :)

@Auries

Yes, I absolutely and humbly accept SeptentrionSea's offer~! <3
@SeptentrionSea

Goodness, nobody else has ever been so kind to me here, and I've been on the site for quite a few years (not saying other users aren't friendly, of course)! I would sincerely appreciate that very much, with all of my heart, and I do truly believe that artists should certainly be supported, as well. <3 i certainly think such a creative, sociable site is enjoyed much more thoroughly with the support and interaction of friends and others. :)

@Auries

Yes, I absolutely and humbly accept SeptentrionSea's offer~! <3
@Auries Can I get a preview of Dancing in Paradise on this girlnplease? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29802187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298022/29802187_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Auries

Can I get a preview of Dancing in Paradise on this girlnplease?

29802187_350.png
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Auries I'm interested in F Nocturne and F Coatl versions if you plan on making them!
@Auries I'm interested in F Nocturne and F Coatl versions if you plan on making them!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36