Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | IndigoScroll's Accents -closed-
1 2 3 4 5
[center]----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/RWcXwbo.png[/img] ----- Welcome to my small accent shop! [i][size=7][b]Rules[/b][/size][/i][/center] [LIST] [*]Feel free to ping me for any questions! [*]Accents are [b]500g[/b], Skins/Skincents are [b]650g[/b]. [*]I will only submit once the slots are filled and paid for, either 5 or 10. If only one slot is left before reaching these numbers, I might give it a day or two for people that might be interested, then submit it. [*]I will give [b]three days[/b] from the time I pinged the preorders for payment, preferably via 1-way CR or PMs. If there's no answer from you, I will open the slot again; though I don't mind selling leftover accents to people who missed the window for the same price as before. [*]Depending on how avaliable I am to create new accents, some might get reprinted and others retired. Don't be afraid to ask about a certain one if you're interested! If you have a blueprint, I can also reprint at any time with it plus [b]100g[/b] for accents and [b]150g[/b] for skins. [*]No treasure slots at the moment, but I might trade leftover accents for treasure. [*]Reselling and trading the accents is completely fine, though I prefer seeing it in your pretty dragons :3 [*]No customs avaliable [i]at the moment[/i]. I might be far from the computer for extended periods of time for the next few weeks and cause undesired delays, while on mobile I can check on the thread for finished works. Check back once the art shop is open! [/LIST] ----- [center] [size=7][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] No one yet! [/center]

RWcXwbo.png

Welcome to my small accent shop!

Rules

• Feel free to ping me for any questions!

• Accents are 500g, Skins/Skincents are 650g.

• I will only submit once the slots are filled and paid for, either 5 or 10. If only one slot is left before reaching these numbers, I might give it a day or two for people that might be interested, then submit it.

• I will give three days from the time I pinged the preorders for payment, preferably via 1-way CR or PMs. If there's no answer from you, I will open the slot again; though I don't mind selling leftover accents to people who missed the window for the same price as before.

• Depending on how avaliable I am to create new accents, some might get reprinted and others retired. Don't be afraid to ask about a certain one if you're interested! If you have a blueprint, I can also reprint at any time with it plus 100g for accents and 150g for skins.

• No treasure slots at the moment, but I might trade leftover accents for treasure.

• Reselling and trading the accents is completely fine, though I prefer seeing it in your pretty dragons :3

• No customs avaliable at the moment. I might be far from the computer for extended periods of time for the next few weeks and cause undesired delays, while on mobile I can check on the thread for finished works. Check back once the art shop is open!

Pinglist

No one yet!
QYzhmAi.png
[center][size=7][u][i][b]~Current Preorders~[/b][/i][/u][/center][/size] ----- [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/e66UyWn.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=5][color=darkturquoise][b]Porcelain Stream[/b][/size][/color] [size=3][b]650g[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]hufflepuffsansa [*]WillOTheWhisk [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] ----- [columns] [size=5][color=mediumturquoise][b]Brainstorm[/b][/size][/color] [size=3][b]500g[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]None yet! [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/p5r1Gq9.png[/img] [i]Previews:[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8VS7ACo.png[/img][/center] -----
~Current Preorders~

e66UyWn.png
Porcelain Stream
650g
  • hufflepuffsansa
  • WillOTheWhisk

Brainstorm
500g
  • None yet!
p5r1Gq9.png

Previews:
8VS7ACo.png

QYzhmAi.png
Upcoming Works/ WIPs

• Moon River (still doing concepts on possible species)

• Necromancer's Pearl (Pearlcatcher F)

• Wighthaunt (Ridgeback M)
Upcoming Works/ WIPs

• Moon River (still doing concepts on possible species)

• Necromancer's Pearl (Pearlcatcher F)

• Wighthaunt (Ridgeback M)
QYzhmAi.png
Gallery

-Finished Works

None yet!

-Retired

None yet!

-Customs

Gallery

-Finished Works

None yet!

-Retired

None yet!

-Customs

QYzhmAi.png
Reserved for Affiliates, extra pinglists, etc.
Reserved for Affiliates, extra pinglists, etc.
QYzhmAi.png
Aaand it's open!

@RingsofSaturn , would you like to be on the preorder list already or will you wait to see if Porcelain Stream wins the contest? Sorry for taking so long to open the shop;;
Aaand it's open!

@RingsofSaturn , would you like to be on the preorder list already or will you wait to see if Porcelain Stream wins the contest? Sorry for taking so long to open the shop;;
QYzhmAi.png
@Indigoscroll Thanks for the ping! :D I'll wait and see if it wins, but if not, I would love to be on the list.
@Indigoscroll Thanks for the ping! :D I'll wait and see if it wins, but if not, I would love to be on the list.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn- Alright, I'll make sure to add once the festival starts if so. Though I'd rather to win instead :P
@RingsofSaturn- Alright, I'll make sure to add once the festival starts if so. Though I'd rather to win instead :P
QYzhmAi.png
For anyone hopefully looking for customs and other art, I should have an update or at least an exact day to open both by the weekend. I'm definately going to be unavaliable to draw in days of the week like today, but I'm measuring how much free time I'll have later.
For anyone hopefully looking for customs and other art, I should have an update or at least an exact day to open both by the weekend. I'm definately going to be unavaliable to draw in days of the week like today, but I'm measuring how much free time I'll have later.
QYzhmAi.png
Is bumping allowed in this section? The rules state that sale-focused forums are exempt from the rule but this one isn't on that list;;
Is bumping allowed in this section? The rules state that sale-focused forums are exempt from the rule but this one isn't on that list;;
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3 4 5