Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Endivinity Holy frick, both Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to buy a copy of each when they come in? I can send you the 2500 (if my math is right) gems already if you'd like! Or set up a One-way Cr you can just accept? Whatever you prefer! (Laos I love your winning entry for the Mistral Jamboree!) Can you also add me to your pinglist for new accents? They are all so pretty!
@Endivinity Holy frick, both Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland are gorgeous! I'd love to be able to buy a copy of each when they come in? I can send you the 2500 (if my math is right) gems already if you'd like! Or set up a One-way Cr you can just accept? Whatever you prefer! (Laos I love your winning entry for the Mistral Jamboree!) Can you also add me to your pinglist for new accents? They are all so pretty!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@endivinity

Ahh, yay, thank you! I'm so excited to see what you come up with :) Your work is just so gorgeous! And for these two - should I send payment now or when they come in? Either way works for me!
@endivinity

Ahh, yay, thank you! I'm so excited to see what you come up with :) Your work is just so gorgeous! And for these two - should I send payment now or when they come in? Either way works for me!
@@Endivinity hi! could i get a slot for both customs please? should i send payment now>
@@Endivinity hi! could i get a slot for both customs please? should i send payment now>
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Endivinity
Id absolutely love to order/preorder/buy a copy of Jaimala Garland. I can send you the gems immediately if you'd like!
@Endivinity
Id absolutely love to order/preorder/buy a copy of Jaimala Garland. I can send you the gems immediately if you'd like!
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@mercenary @Fujo @birddays @maye

You can send payment whenever, in a DM or CR (1-way is fine but 2-way is also okay if you want the security) and I'll have the skins out to you as soon as they come in!! Corona del Sol will arrive earlier than Jaimala so there'll be a lil gap if you've preordered both c:

quickref-
CdS: 1000G
JM: 1500G
Both: 2500G
@mercenary @Fujo @birddays @maye

You can send payment whenever, in a DM or CR (1-way is fine but 2-way is also okay if you want the security) and I'll have the skins out to you as soon as they come in!! Corona del Sol will arrive earlier than Jaimala so there'll be a lil gap if you've preordered both c:

quickref-
CdS: 1000G
JM: 1500G
Both: 2500G
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Hello! Could I be added to your general pinglist and your Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland pinglists? Super nice work :D
Hello! Could I be added to your general pinglist and your Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland pinglists? Super nice work :D
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@endivinity please put me on the general ping list!
@endivinity please put me on the general ping list!
8HH30Ku.png
@Endivinity
Please add me to your general and customs pinglist!
Will you be printing anymore copies of Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland? I'd like a copy of each if you are :)
@Endivinity
Please add me to your general and customs pinglist!
Will you be printing anymore copies of Corona del Sol and Jaimala Garland? I'd like a copy of each if you are :)
@apel @micheru
ahh sorry guys!! Those two were customs and won't be getting any reprints!
In the future I'll be doing a few that are less specific-dragon intended which will be for general sale, I'll make a couple that are similar to those two skins if you like, seeing how popular they are!
aaand pinglist updated c:
@apel @micheru
ahh sorry guys!! Those two were customs and won't be getting any reprints!
In the future I'll be doing a few that are less specific-dragon intended which will be for general sale, I'll make a couple that are similar to those two skins if you like, seeing how popular they are!
aaand pinglist updated c:
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity

Could I be thrown on your custom pinglist please
@Endivinity

Could I be thrown on your custom pinglist please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81