Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Lupik
Thank you!! That was my first accent ever (it made me sweat in creating it since I had problems with my program xD) and even if it's quite simple I've loved doing it ^w^
@Lupik
Thank you!! That was my first accent ever (it made me sweat in creating it since I had problems with my program xD) and even if it's quite simple I've loved doing it ^w^
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
I've been making a few over the past week or so, wanted to try my luck this year. ^^ Kinda anxious
I've been making a few over the past week or so, wanted to try my luck this year. ^^ Kinda anxious
@Lichtdrache I love your accent! Especially the pattern on wings!
@IndigoScroll Oh my, this is stunning! The detail. Oh my. I have no words. I just love it.
@Atlasia it's so subtle and pretty! If it wins, I just must get a Spital for this accent!

Good luck everyone!
@Lichtdrache I love your accent! Especially the pattern on wings!
@IndigoScroll Oh my, this is stunning! The detail. Oh my. I have no words. I just love it.
@Atlasia it's so subtle and pretty! If it wins, I just must get a Spital for this accent!

Good luck everyone!
OH MY GOD THESE SKINS ALREADY!

@Lichtdrache
OH MY GOD??? I want this skin and I may have to just... make someone a Tundra to use this because I love it.

@Desnik
AND THIS ONE IS ALSO SO GOOD! I don't really even like Guardians but I may need to get one for this accent.

@IndigoScroll
It's super busy but so detailed I really like it! I'm impressed with how you made such small details on such a lanky dragon species.

@Demberant
Dude. Nice. The details are amazing on this skin. It's not your stereotypical Windy look, but I still definitely look at this and go "this is a Wind skin"

@reaperbird
The lines are really pale and I'm not sure it passes the requirements (though it might!), but I love the idea and how glassy it looks! Really unique, I don't think I've seen much (or any) glass-like skins for Wind before.

Two pages in and I'm already excited for this set of skins.
OH MY GOD THESE SKINS ALREADY!

@Lichtdrache
OH MY GOD??? I want this skin and I may have to just... make someone a Tundra to use this because I love it.

@Desnik
AND THIS ONE IS ALSO SO GOOD! I don't really even like Guardians but I may need to get one for this accent.

@IndigoScroll
It's super busy but so detailed I really like it! I'm impressed with how you made such small details on such a lanky dragon species.

@Demberant
Dude. Nice. The details are amazing on this skin. It's not your stereotypical Windy look, but I still definitely look at this and go "this is a Wind skin"

@reaperbird
The lines are really pale and I'm not sure it passes the requirements (though it might!), but I love the idea and how glassy it looks! Really unique, I don't think I've seen much (or any) glass-like skins for Wind before.

Two pages in and I'm already excited for this set of skins.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Wizjonerka
Thank you so much! I tried to combine different wind themed items, I'm really happy you like the outcome.
@Wizjonerka
Thank you so much! I tried to combine different wind themed items, I'm really happy you like the outcome.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Rythen
Thank you, that means a lot to me! Wind themed Tundras seem to be a rarity, I'd love to see more of them around.
@Rythen
Thank you, that means a lot to me! Wind themed Tundras seem to be a rarity, I'd love to see more of them around.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Wizjonerka @Rythen @AoiNoRyuu @Virabelasan - Thanks for the compliments guys! I started a while ago to give equal time for all the details, since I wanted it to resemble the Windsinger Painted Vase in theme. Wouldn't do it justice to be only a handful of simple patterns :P

@Atlasia - I remember this accent! Still looking amazing, and it works well with a lot of colors!
@Wizjonerka @Rythen @AoiNoRyuu @Virabelasan - Thanks for the compliments guys! I started a while ago to give equal time for all the details, since I wanted it to resemble the Windsinger Painted Vase in theme. Wouldn't do it justice to be only a handful of simple patterns :P

@Atlasia - I remember this accent! Still looking amazing, and it works well with a lot of colors!
QYzhmAi.png
@IndigoScroll So pretty! (And it fits your user name!) I wonder how it would look if the white were empty space so the dragon's colors would show through?
@IndigoScroll So pretty! (And it fits your user name!) I wonder how it would look if the white were empty space so the dragon's colors would show through?
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Rythen
Thank you! I really tried hard to make it look different from other wind skins. :)
@Rythen
Thank you! I really tried hard to make it look different from other wind skins. :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Lichtdrache, as you've already heard, this is lovely. The art looks so natural and clean. Sometimes accents can look clunky, but not yours. It's seamless and perfect.

@McMod, I really love the colors. I wish I could see it on a model dragon, but that's okay. It's swirly and soft and really pretty.

@IndigoScroll HO-LEE SCHNIKES. I can't even image the time and energy that went into that. The attention to detail is almost exhausting just to look at. WOW.

I'M SO PUMPED WIND FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT
@Lichtdrache, as you've already heard, this is lovely. The art looks so natural and clean. Sometimes accents can look clunky, but not yours. It's seamless and perfect.

@McMod, I really love the colors. I wish I could see it on a model dragon, but that's okay. It's swirly and soft and really pretty.

@IndigoScroll HO-LEE SCHNIKES. I can't even image the time and energy that went into that. The attention to detail is almost exhausting just to look at. WOW.

I'M SO PUMPED WIND FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT
aQTk6ad.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46