Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@itsThirteen- You don't need to buy a skin blueprint to make an accent! Just get an art program(Photoshop if you have it, FireAlpaca or GIMP if you can't pay for it) and follow tutorials to submit a Noodledad theme :3

I managed to finish Porcelain Stream today but JUST as I'm about to submit the second one I think of something that I need to add to finish the theme I have in mind;; hopefully I can get it done before I need to work on other stuff.
@itsThirteen- You don't need to buy a skin blueprint to make an accent! Just get an art program(Photoshop if you have it, FireAlpaca or GIMP if you can't pay for it) and follow tutorials to submit a Noodledad theme :3

I managed to finish Porcelain Stream today but JUST as I'm about to submit the second one I think of something that I need to add to finish the theme I have in mind;; hopefully I can get it done before I need to work on other stuff.
QYzhmAi.png
@MarvinMcMillian
Thank you so much, I'm happy you like it. There aren't too many nice Tundra accents, so I'm really happy you like this one.

@Helmi
I'm glad you like my entry, I hope it gets picked. I'll give you a ping if I have to print it myself though. Thank you so much!

@IrritatorRaji
Thank you, I'm happy you like my Mistral entry!
@MarvinMcMillian
Thank you so much, I'm happy you like it. There aren't too many nice Tundra accents, so I'm really happy you like this one.

@Helmi
I'm glad you like my entry, I hope it gets picked. I'll give you a ping if I have to print it myself though. Thank you so much!

@IrritatorRaji
Thank you, I'm happy you like my Mistral entry!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Duveteux
Your Patchwork Kite design is just beautiful! I love the colors :)
I think it would be cool if the Fae's wings had little birds flying across the sky.
@Duveteux
I think it would be cool if the Fae's wings had little birds flying across the sky.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@McMod

Oh wow, Vindkvist looks amazing! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it wins! :D
@McMod

Oh wow, Vindkvist looks amazing! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it wins! :D
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
I really like @IndigoScroll s entry. I would like it if this accent would win^^
I really like @IndigoScroll s entry. I would like it if this accent would win^^
egg.gif
I love wind-themed skins and accents so much

I hope we get some male spiral skin/accents chosen, so my Spiral can have one :D

I'm so hyped!
I love wind-themed skins and accents so much

I hope we get some male spiral skin/accents chosen, so my Spiral can have one :D

I'm so hyped!
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@IndigoScroll your entry is absolutely beautiful and i really hope it wins!! imo its perfect
@IndigoScroll your entry is absolutely beautiful and i really hope it wins!! imo its perfect
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
[quote name="o0cosmiclatte0o" date=2017-02-27 08:47:37] @Duveteux Your Patchwork Kite design is just beautiful! I love the colors :) I think it would be cool if the Fae's wings had little birds flying across the sky. [/quote] Ahhhh thank you ! Well, I was tempted to, but I disliked the results I had, so I erased the bird layer because the wings felt too crowded for a design I wanted refreshing.
o0cosmiclatte0o wrote on 2017-02-27:
@Duveteux
Ahhhh thank you ! Well, I was tempted to, but I disliked the results I had, so I erased the bird layer because the wings felt too crowded for a design I wanted refreshing.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
i don't usually comment but omg wind wings
i don't usually comment but omg wind wings
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
@a27594111
Aah the birds are done in such a cute style I love the accent very much! ;w;
@Desnik
Crosswind is absolutely gorgerous, I really hope it wins so I can get my hands on it! :D
@Atlasia
I love the subtlety of Windy Silk! It really has the potential to look great on a lot of dragons. :o

All the submissions so far are wonderful, my gosh.
@a27594111
Aah the birds are done in such a cute style I love the accent very much! ;w;
@Desnik
Crosswind is absolutely gorgerous, I really hope it wins so I can get my hands on it! :D
@Atlasia
I love the subtlety of Windy Silk! It really has the potential to look great on a lot of dragons. :o

All the submissions so far are wonderful, my gosh.
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46