Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Viverridae's Accent Shop [OPEN WC F]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 99
@Viverridae
Hi I was wondering if the past releases of skydancer skins is/will ever be available?
@Viverridae
Hi I was wondering if the past releases of skydancer skins is/will ever be available?
R8bTt.gifOZJbd.gifVcb1j.gif9f3cR.gifk9euQ.gif
@Cryfie they'll return in the future!
@Cryfie they'll return in the future!
SIGNATURE3.png
@Viverridae sorry to bother you but is it at all possible to still sign up for a copy of Roselit? No worries if not uvu
@Viverridae sorry to bother you but is it at all possible to still sign up for a copy of Roselit? No worries if not uvu
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Viverridae

I'd like a mixed payment slot for Roselit Moon!

Unfortunately I don't have the payment ready at the moment, so would it be possible to hold for a bit should I still not have it when asked to pay?
@Viverridae

I'd like a mixed payment slot for Roselit Moon!

Unfortunately I don't have the payment ready at the moment, so would it be possible to hold for a bit should I still not have it when asked to pay?
4MKDoae.png
@Euclidean sure, no problem!
@Euclidean sure, no problem!
SIGNATURE3.png
@Viverridae
how did i never know about this accent shop??
could you add me to your pinglist please?
oh, and also a slot for Roselit Moon please :D
@Viverridae
how did i never know about this accent shop??
could you add me to your pinglist please?
oh, and also a slot for Roselit Moon please :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Viverridae can i get added to the pinglist
@Viverridae can i get added to the pinglist
Hello! The first round of Sunlit Moon WC M has finally been approved and delivered, and I went ahead and submitted round 2 into the queue.
So! Payment Call for Round 2, payment is 950g/807,500t, mixed payments accepted at a rate of 1g=850t. Please send payment via a one way CR or PM. Sorry for the wait everyone, thank you!

1. @Valeguard 6. @Supremacy
2. @Kaio 7. @Xemriss
3. @Micheru 8. @Featherly
4. @FlareSolaire (g/t) 9. @Peisinoe
5. @scarletskyz -Paid 10.
Hello! The first round of Sunlit Moon WC M has finally been approved and delivered, and I went ahead and submitted round 2 into the queue.
So! Payment Call for Round 2, payment is 950g/807,500t, mixed payments accepted at a rate of 1g=850t. Please send payment via a one way CR or PM. Sorry for the wait everyone, thank you!

1. @Valeguard 6. @Supremacy
2. @Kaio 7. @Xemriss
3. @Micheru 8. @Featherly
4. @FlareSolaire (g/t) 9. @Peisinoe
5. @scarletskyz -Paid 10.
SIGNATURE3.png
@Viverridae

Sorry to bother you, is roselit moon still available for sign ups? If so, I'd like to be put down for a gem slot. If not, no worries!
@Viverridae

Sorry to bother you, is roselit moon still available for sign ups? If so, I'd like to be put down for a gem slot. If not, no worries!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@Viverridae Do you mind pinging me whenever sugarlit moon re-opens for skydancers?
@Viverridae Do you mind pinging me whenever sugarlit moon re-opens for skydancers?
R8bTt.gifOZJbd.gifVcb1j.gif9f3cR.gifk9euQ.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 99