Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Viverridae's Accent Shop [OPEN WC F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Viverridae

Slot for the new recolor, please!
@Viverridae

Slot for the new recolor, please!
@Viverridae

I'd like a slot please.
@Viverridae

I'd like a slot please.
@Ixia yes it is! All rounds of the past two accents (Twisted Drapery and Thorny Drapery) have been submitted, only one batch has come in so far and has been distributed, your accent will arrive shortly<3 the previous sales thread will remain up so i can track those orders!
@Ixia yes it is! All rounds of the past two accents (Twisted Drapery and Thorny Drapery) have been submitted, only one batch has come in so far and has been distributed, your accent will arrive shortly<3 the previous sales thread will remain up so i can track those orders!
SIGNATURE3.png
@Viverridae - May I get a slot for your current F SD accent?
@Viverridae - May I get a slot for your current F SD accent?
Accent Shop
@Viverridae
oh boy that is so beautiful, could I have a ping when you release that noc version? :3
@Viverridae
oh boy that is so beautiful, could I have a ping when you release that noc version? :3
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@Viverridae

Could I have a slot ? :)
@Viverridae

Could I have a slot ? :)
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@Viverridae

Put me on your general pinglist please. Those WIPs look very enticing. ;-;
@Viverridae

Put me on your general pinglist please. Those WIPs look very enticing. ;-;
W6NUU3j.png
Oh goodness those are beautiful @-@ <3
Oh goodness those are beautiful @-@ <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Viverridae Oh my poor sobbing wallet, oh my pitiful aching vault. If I had any firstborn children, I'd have to be selling them for gems to fund my skin addiction at this point.

Please sign me up for every single version of this you ever make this second recolor too!

And your general pinglist too if you are starting one, so I can get my gorgeous accent fix on the reg, thanks.

Also, do you have plans to make this for female Wildclaws and male Pearlcatchers?
@Viverridae Oh my poor sobbing wallet, oh my pitiful aching vault. If I had any firstborn children, I'd have to be selling them for gems to fund my skin addiction at this point.

Please sign me up for every single version of this you ever make this second recolor too!

And your general pinglist too if you are starting one, so I can get my gorgeous accent fix on the reg, thanks.

Also, do you have plans to make this for female Wildclaws and male Pearlcatchers?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Everyone who's asked to have slots or be added to the pinglist has been added! That's a full 10, I'm maxing it at 20 before it closes~
@butcherbaby i'm here for your wallet personally ;^) i'll see what i can sketch up with those two breeds!
Everyone who's asked to have slots or be added to the pinglist has been added! That's a full 10, I'm maxing it at 20 before it closes~
@butcherbaby i'm here for your wallet personally ;^) i'll see what i can sketch up with those two breeds!
SIGNATURE3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99