Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ The Zlata ♦ OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59
Good afternoon peeps! Good surprise! Earlier than I thought the accents have just arrived!!!!!11!!
I'll be startgint to send them now to you, the first list:

1- @celes
2- @hybro
3- @hybro
4-@AlexiCyn
5-@Snafflewyrm
6- @LadyKuro
7- @Nenkou
8-@Khyra
8-@Takora
10-@WonderFox

You will be receiving them via CR

@TheJadeSiren if there's enough people for a third run, i'll definitely do it. I'll be adding you to the list for now ;D thank you so much!
Good afternoon peeps! Good surprise! Earlier than I thought the accents have just arrived!!!!!11!!
I'll be startgint to send them now to you, the first list:

1- @celes
2- @hybro
3- @hybro
4-@AlexiCyn
5-@Snafflewyrm
6- @LadyKuro
7- @Nenkou
8-@Khyra
8-@Takora
10-@WonderFox

You will be receiving them via CR

@TheJadeSiren if there's enough people for a third run, i'll definitely do it. I'll be adding you to the list for now ;D thank you so much!
Art_shop.png
@RenegadeTalonz Omg your guardian is so colorful! She is so bright with the accent omg my heart can't take this *doki doki*

Thanks for showing me her using it ;3;

And is the wind empress get enough for a list, I'll definitely print it!
@RenegadeTalonz Omg your guardian is so colorful! She is so bright with the accent omg my heart can't take this *doki doki*

Thanks for showing me her using it ;3;

And is the wind empress get enough for a list, I'll definitely print it!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33999422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339995/33999422_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you so much!! It looks great on my boy here <3
@Looshiana

33999422_350.png

Thank you so much!! It looks great on my boy here <3
AoZdhkp.png
Second Run
1 @Niharike /PAID
2 @Rynne /PAID
3 @celine /PAID
4 @Raevenna /PAID
5 @Micheru /PAID
6 @mudy /PAID
7 @pooses
8 @Peyral /PAID
9 @thefrogg /PAID
10 @Splattershot /PAID

First run delivered, second run ready to go, still collecting payments :)!
Second Run
1 @Niharike /PAID
2 @Rynne /PAID
3 @celine /PAID
4 @Raevenna /PAID
5 @Micheru /PAID
6 @mudy /PAID
7 @pooses
8 @Peyral /PAID
9 @thefrogg /PAID
10 @Splattershot /PAID

First run delivered, second run ready to go, still collecting payments :)!
Art_shop.png
@Celes OMGGG *touches screen* imperials are magic, they are! he's so beuatiful. thanks for showing him with the skin, omg I love how the yellow goes with his glimmer <333
@Celes OMGGG *touches screen* imperials are magic, they are! he's so beuatiful. thanks for showing him with the skin, omg I love how the yellow goes with his glimmer <333
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Out of curiosity, are there any available slots for the Imperial Aurea Pluma accent? ^^
@Looshiana

Out of curiosity, are there any available slots for the Imperial Aurea Pluma accent? ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FallingStar275 there is a possibility on the current run... hmmm can I add you to the list just for now? if something comes up I'll notice you ;D
@FallingStar275 there is a possibility on the current run... hmmm can I add you to the list just for now? if something comes up I'll notice you ;D
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Sure! That would be great! And I'll let you know if anything changes too lol xD I'm looking for a perfect golden accent for my newly-gened-up imp boy ;w;

EDIT: AH!!! And I also instantly grabbed the GORGEOUS accent that won for the festival!!! Honestly, it was the only one that I really wanted from the winners xD its so lovely!!
@Looshiana

Sure! That would be great! And I'll let you know if anything changes too lol xD I'm looking for a perfect golden accent for my newly-gened-up imp boy ;w;

EDIT: AH!!! And I also instantly grabbed the GORGEOUS accent that won for the festival!!! Honestly, it was the only one that I really wanted from the winners xD its so lovely!!
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Looshiana Thankyou, it's such a beautiful accent! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10745144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107452/10745144_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Looshiana

Thankyou, it's such a beautiful accent! :D

10745144_350.png
@Looshiana

If you do a third run pf Aurea Pluma, I'd be interested in buying a 2nd copy as a gift for a friend. FYI ^_^
@Looshiana

If you do a third run pf Aurea Pluma, I'd be interested in buying a 2nd copy as a gift for a friend. FYI ^_^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59