Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ The Zlata ♦ OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Looshiana Congrats on your win! Are you printing your Aurea Plumea Accent? If so, pls put me on the pinglist :D And could I be added to your general pinglist as well please?
@Looshiana Congrats on your win! Are you printing your Aurea Plumea Accent? If so, pls put me on the pinglist :D And could I be added to your general pinglist as well please?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Looshiana
Do you plan to print Aurea Pluma?
@Looshiana
Do you plan to print Aurea Pluma?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Blod @artesia @Uniformshark @Peacekeeper @ignacio @sempervivums @caleaf @RaccoonDragon @AiDeeKay @Dask @Crumpet @atlasia @takora @tempestuous @Niharike @AlexiCyn @Raevenna @Aiden @Micheru @Hybro @celes @Vanishing @Pecha @Rynne @Celine @Forelle @Cinderfire [center] I hope I'm pinging everybody right! Good morning peeps![/center] I'm so happy with Lampiona making into the winners and with all the brightshine jubilee greatness going aroud, it's been good days and its going to be a bright week! yaaay Light flight! So! removing the webs and dust from my acent shop, I decided to print Aurea Pluma for male imperials. I'm pingn you guys here to inform that after BSJ I'll be printing it :) Meanwhile I'll be organizing a list and the shop with all info. So please let me know if any of you guys still want a slot for Aurea pluma! [center]Thank you so much! [img]https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/58506c7acf1b291617bf23c8/59512afc5949905c0d165df5/a933d5d0af0cc778a392019294b97cd2/Aurea_Pluma.png[/img][/center]
@Blod @artesia @Uniformshark @Peacekeeper @ignacio @sempervivums @caleaf @RaccoonDragon @AiDeeKay @Dask @Crumpet @atlasia @takora @tempestuous @Niharike
@AlexiCyn @Raevenna @Aiden @Micheru @Hybro @celes @Vanishing @Pecha @Rynne @Celine @Forelle @Cinderfire

I hope I'm pinging everybody right! Good morning peeps!

I'm so happy with Lampiona making into the winners and with all the brightshine jubilee greatness going aroud, it's been good days and its going to be a bright week! yaaay Light flight!

So! removing the webs and dust from my acent shop, I decided to print Aurea Pluma for male imperials. I'm pingn you guys here to inform that after BSJ I'll be printing it :)

Meanwhile I'll be organizing a list and the shop with all info. So please let me know if any of you guys still want a slot for Aurea pluma!

Thank you so much!

Aurea_Pluma.png
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

I would very much like a slot!! Thank you so much for printing it ;;
@Looshiana

I would very much like a slot!! Thank you so much for printing it ;;
AoZdhkp.png
@Looshiana omg please 2 slots for your imp m bsj entry
@Looshiana omg please 2 slots for your imp m bsj entry
@Looshiana

Makes grabby hands at the pretty... GIMME! Please!!! :)
@Looshiana

Makes grabby hands at the pretty... GIMME! Please!!! :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Looshiana
I would like a slot, please add me!
@Looshiana
I would like a slot, please add me!
@Looshiana

Could I get a slot for AUREA PLUMA?
@Looshiana

Could I get a slot for AUREA PLUMA?
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
@Looshiana

I'd love a slot for AUREA PLUMA.
@Looshiana

I'd love a slot for AUREA PLUMA.
lacrimosa01.png
@Looshiana
Could I get a slot for Aurea Pluma, please? :D
@Looshiana
Could I get a slot for Aurea Pluma, please? :D
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59