Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ [ limeypie ∞ accents ] ♦
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 237 238
@limeypie
Signups for your three PC accents close on December first, and I'd like to sign up for all three. I could probably pay for two by the sign up date but after that I might need until December 8 or so to have enough for the last one.
@limeypie
Signups for your three PC accents close on December first, and I'd like to sign up for all three. I could probably pay for two by the sign up date but after that I might need until December 8 or so to have enough for the last one.
@Chasay
oh no the (sp) was for my own reference.
All the people who had an (sp) after their username in the ping requested a ping from me when the pearl skincents would be released, sorry for the confusion! If you would like a copy of Ostara Sea you need to sign up on the spreadsheet, I don't see your name on it unfortunately, would you like me to add you?

@CanisMajoris Oh that's more than okay the reprints will take some time to get back to me anyway but if they do come in early I will hold on to them for you no problem!
@Chasay
oh no the (sp) was for my own reference.
All the people who had an (sp) after their username in the ping requested a ping from me when the pearl skincents would be released, sorry for the confusion! If you would like a copy of Ostara Sea you need to sign up on the spreadsheet, I don't see your name on it unfortunately, would you like me to add you?

@CanisMajoris Oh that's more than okay the reprints will take some time to get back to me anyway but if they do come in early I will hold on to them for you no problem!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@limeypie
Oh so that was the spreadsheet I added myself too! x) I'll just write myself on it, but thank you so much for clearing up my confusion! : )
@limeypie
Oh so that was the spreadsheet I added myself too! x) I'll just write myself on it, but thank you so much for clearing up my confusion! : )
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@limeypie
Will LunaMani be reprinted? I think I missed out when it was originally printed as I only just stumbled upon it - it's gorgeous!
@limeypie
Will LunaMani be reprinted? I think I missed out when it was originally printed as I only just stumbled upon it - it's gorgeous!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@limeypie
Please add me to the general pinglist?
@limeypie
Please add me to the general pinglist?
@Number added, thank you.

@Velsim I haven't released LunaMani yet but it will be a public sale I can ping you when I decide to release it? or if you are in my genral pinglist or gasp you should be pinged for it when I open preorders.
@Number added, thank you.

@Velsim I haven't released LunaMani yet but it will be a public sale I can ping you when I decide to release it? or if you are in my genral pinglist or gasp you should be pinged for it when I open preorders.
@limeypie
I'm both on GASP and your pinglist so I'm just super glad to not have missed out on it :) I'll happily wait then. Thank you!
@limeypie
I'm both on GASP and your pinglist so I'm just super glad to not have missed out on it :) I'll happily wait then. Thank you!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@limeypie
Could I be added for Yule Mute? I can send payment now!
@limeypie
Could I be added for Yule Mute? I can send payment now!
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@limeypie

Do you plan on reprinting Dustspeaker (the Tundra Male) by any chance?
@limeypie

Do you plan on reprinting Dustspeaker (the Tundra Male) by any chance?
Hatchery.jpg
@Snoots added, thank you!

@Rayzor Dustspeaker is a 5 print custom commission for someone, I don't have any copies with me I'm afraid.
@Snoots added, thank you!

@Rayzor Dustspeaker is a 5 print custom commission for someone, I don't have any copies with me I'm afraid.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 237 238