Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nohsara's Skin Archive (not a shop)
1 2 3
I don't know which of your FF entries I like betta (ha!), but I'd love to have one of those. It's a really amazing piece of work and both colour schemes work great!
I don't know which of your FF entries I like betta (ha!), but I'd love to have one of those. It's a really amazing piece of work and both colour schemes work great!
+9h of FR server time
event-sig-small-4.png 8n3w7ZQ.png
@ Admins/mods, I'm still updating/using this thread as a personal project, but am not ready to do anything with new postings yet (it's not a shop or anything at the moment), is it exempt from the necro rule (for if I ever do decide to start using it that way)?

(I wasn't sure which admin/mod to ping so I just hope someone sees this)
@ Admins/mods, I'm still updating/using this thread as a personal project, but am not ready to do anything with new postings yet (it's not a shop or anything at the moment), is it exempt from the necro rule (for if I ever do decide to start using it that way)?

(I wasn't sure which admin/mod to ping so I just hope someone sees this)
BFEMrcM.png
@weirdseer Oh thank you! and haha great pun XD I seriously about choked
@weirdseer Oh thank you! and haha great pun XD I seriously about choked
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara May I get a slot for Hydrothermal betta and Steaming Betta
@nohsara May I get a slot for Hydrothermal betta and Steaming Betta
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@nohsara
I'm very interested in purchasing Deadwood Creeper. Is that available? And if so where might I be able to buy it? Sorry. I realize you're not a shop. I do. I read, haha. I just was hoping to get my hands on one. It's absolutely gorgeous
@nohsara
I'm very interested in purchasing Deadwood Creeper. Is that available? And if so where might I be able to buy it? Sorry. I realize you're not a shop. I do. I read, haha. I just was hoping to get my hands on one. It's absolutely gorgeous
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted
Thank you so much for your compliments! Yeah, I am actually selling that one right now, I have 2 slots left. Just head on over to this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2301125#post_2301125

Also, don't worry, this thread may not be a shop but I did mention that I do sometimes print my skins :)
@ForeverEnchanted
Thank you so much for your compliments! Yeah, I am actually selling that one right now, I have 2 slots left. Just head on over to this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2301125#post_2301125

Also, don't worry, this thread may not be a shop but I did mention that I do sometimes print my skins :)
BFEMrcM.png
Oh geez was my last fest entry really Flameforger's 2017??? I really need to find the time to do more :/
Oh geez was my last fest entry really Flameforger's 2017??? I really need to find the time to do more :/
BFEMrcM.png
@Abderus Since you asked to be on a general pinglist, just thought I'd see if you're interested in any of these three skins I currently have pre-orders for :) [center][skin=24151] [skin=24759] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXx4D6j.png[/img][/center] Admins, please don't delete this thread for necroeing!! It's sort of like my personal archive which I occasionally revive with updates as necessary
@Abderus
Since you asked to be on a general pinglist, just thought I'd see if you're interested in any of these three skins I currently have pre-orders for :)

EXx4D6j.png

Admins, please don't delete this thread for necroeing!! It's sort of like my personal archive which I occasionally revive with updates as necessary
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - Thanks for the ping! :D

For the record, those betta coatl accents were one of the main reasons I knew I wanted to be added to your pinglist. I absolutely love the depth and dimension you've managed to work into them. So many accents on here feel very flat, but yours are practically alive with color and movement. They're seriously stunning! I'm not a big fan of coatls and therefore don't own any permies (they're all breeding projects) so I wouldn't have a dragon to wear any of those accents unfortunately. Similarly with the PC accent, which is radiant, but for which I don't possess a dragon with right color scheme. All that said, I VERY MUCH look forward to exploring your future accents! c:
@nohsara - Thanks for the ping! :D

For the record, those betta coatl accents were one of the main reasons I knew I wanted to be added to your pinglist. I absolutely love the depth and dimension you've managed to work into them. So many accents on here feel very flat, but yours are practically alive with color and movement. They're seriously stunning! I'm not a big fan of coatls and therefore don't own any permies (they're all breeding projects) so I wouldn't have a dragon to wear any of those accents unfortunately. Similarly with the PC accent, which is radiant, but for which I don't possess a dragon with right color scheme. All that said, I VERY MUCH look forward to exploring your future accents! c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus aw thank you so much for the compliments! I'm glad you think they have lots of depth, I try really hard to articulate that now. If you look at some of my older accents they were really flat. And yeah I always have a lot of fun with the colors ;)
@Abderus aw thank you so much for the compliments! I'm glad you think they have lots of depth, I try really hard to articulate that now. If you look at some of my older accents they were really flat. And yeah I always have a lot of fun with the colors ;)
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3