Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | atomnik's skins'n'cents
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@atomnik Ah! That's so annoying. I'll keep my slot because it's still an amazing skin, but darn :( Thanks for the update!
@atomnik Ah! That's so annoying. I'll keep my slot because it's still an amazing skin, but darn :( Thanks for the update!
@atomnik hmm green isn't really my style so I'm going to have to pass on the revamp I think.. Sorry!
@atomnik hmm green isn't really my style so I'm going to have to pass on the revamp I think.. Sorry!
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@atomnik
What a bummer! It looked so pretty <3 hopefully they will accept your design with whichever edits you go for! I’m still interested :3
@atomnik
What a bummer! It looked so pretty <3 hopefully they will accept your design with whichever edits you go for! I’m still interested :3
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@atomnik Ahh that's too bad! It still looks really nice, but the green doesn't really fit my lair/dragons so I'd like to revoke my slot
@atomnik Ahh that's too bad! It still looks really nice, but the green doesn't really fit my lair/dragons so I'd like to revoke my slot
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@atomnik

Oof sorry it got rejected

Ill have to pass on this version because of the green breath that wouldnt quite match with my dergs but if that specific one doesnt pass and you make others versions id love a ping.

I feel like the matter is the fact that the mouths are deep red and look like kinda deep holes in the dragon? And perhaps the fleshy tones of the mouths themselves.

Ive seen plain not bloody muscles skins getting rejected recently so im not sure if toning it down would work either.

As well as some skins looking like muscles for the staff in red but not in purple and getting the purple version approved but ... not red.

Im totally gonna get it if you end up having to do a purple or blue or another color for it to pass tho.
@atomnik

Oof sorry it got rejected

Ill have to pass on this version because of the green breath that wouldnt quite match with my dergs but if that specific one doesnt pass and you make others versions id love a ping.

I feel like the matter is the fact that the mouths are deep red and look like kinda deep holes in the dragon? And perhaps the fleshy tones of the mouths themselves.

Ive seen plain not bloody muscles skins getting rejected recently so im not sure if toning it down would work either.

As well as some skins looking like muscles for the staff in red but not in purple and getting the purple version approved but ... not red.

Im totally gonna get it if you end up having to do a purple or blue or another color for it to pass tho.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@atomnik the green doesnt quite fit what i was going for so ill revoke my slot for now but if you do more edits please ping me!!
@atomnik the green doesnt quite fit what i was going for so ill revoke my slot for now but if you do more edits please ping me!!
98luNVM.gif
@atomnik
Ah, sorry it got rejected! I think I'll pull out and ask for a refund, but best of luck to you getting some version of it approved.
@atomnik
Ah, sorry it got rejected! I think I'll pull out and ask for a refund, but best of luck to you getting some version of it approved.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@WilsonHiggsbury

I did consider making the gas purple instead, but I was so indecisive about both versions.. ;w; I ended up going to the skins n accents issues thread for advice, so hopefully I'll be able to make some good changes.
@WilsonHiggsbury

I did consider making the gas purple instead, but I was so indecisive about both versions.. ;w; I ended up going to the skins n accents issues thread for advice, so hopefully I'll be able to make some good changes.
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
Hello!
Ahh I'd have so much to say about this rejection but I'll better stay quiet
I'm sorry either way, you put so much work in it!

If this green gas has to stay, sadly I'll have to ask for a refund
If there's a way for you to get it accepted with other edits and without the green gas, I'll still like to keep my slot... I saw you were still experimenting with the edits!
Hello!
Ahh I'd have so much to say about this rejection but I'll better stay quiet
I'm sorry either way, you put so much work in it!

If this green gas has to stay, sadly I'll have to ask for a refund
If there's a way for you to get it accepted with other edits and without the green gas, I'll still like to keep my slot... I saw you were still experimenting with the edits!
qR6otwA.png
@atomnik Thanks for the update! I'm sorry it got rejected. I'm a little less keen on the green areas but if there's more edits incoming based on Atramentia's advice I will hold my slot for now and see what they look like!
@atomnik Thanks for the update! I'm sorry it got rejected. I'm a little less keen on the green areas but if there's more edits incoming based on Atramentia's advice I will hold my slot for now and see what they look like!
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25