Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [555] CG - reject
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Silverishness @Gryffion @Angii @Lun

Awesome! :D I'll submit the accent in the evening. As soon as they are ready I'll set up PAs for you.

Thank you so so much!

@Calibris Unfortunately I don't have any of them left. :/ But I can do those previews for you and offer to put you on a potential reprint list if you'd like to? :)

@Silverishness @Gryffion @Angii @Lun

Awesome! :D I'll submit the accent in the evening. As soon as they are ready I'll set up PAs for you.

Thank you so so much!

@Calibris Unfortunately I don't have any of them left. :/ But I can do those previews for you and offer to put you on a potential reprint list if you'd like to? :)

@HighFives Sure! That'd be great! (ack sorry it took so long to respond)
@HighFives Sure! That'd be great! (ack sorry it took so long to respond)
@HighFives Heio! Could I be put on the pinglist, please? I'm a slime rancher fan as well, and I also love the other creative flora/fauna/night-themed skins! If I ever find a way to make gems regularly I'll be sure to stop by often! :D
@HighFives Heio! Could I be put on the pinglist, please? I'm a slime rancher fan as well, and I also love the other creative flora/fauna/night-themed skins! If I ever find a way to make gems regularly I'll be sure to stop by often! :D
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@HighFives

Are you still selling copies of Herb Garden or is it retired? Thanks in advance! :)

((I'm not well versed in how people word their accent shop descriptions so apologies if I could have found the info somewhere in your original posts))
@HighFives

Are you still selling copies of Herb Garden or is it retired? Thanks in advance! :)

((I'm not well versed in how people word their accent shop descriptions so apologies if I could have found the info somewhere in your original posts))
@HighFives

Hey! I hope this is the right place to ask about this. I'd love to get a ping if you print Glowing Growth after Trickmurk. Love me those mushrooms!
@HighFives

Hey! I hope this is the right place to ask about this. I'd love to get a ping if you print Glowing Growth after Trickmurk. Love me those mushrooms!
please note me for her treasures!
please note me for her treasures!
2wowe9.jpg
@HighFives love your style, pinglist for everything please (and gl in the contest!)
@HighFives love your style, pinglist for everything please (and gl in the contest!)
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@HighFives pinglist for new accents?
@HighFives pinglist for new accents?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63