Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] F Guardian Accent Silver Carnation
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK This is my first time making an accent. I have 8 copies for sale in the AH, it costs 450g for a copy! [item=Accent: Silver Carnation] Here is one of my dragons modeling it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27353550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273536/27353550_350.png[/img] [/url]
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

This is my first time making an accent. I have 8 copies for sale in the AH, it costs 450g for a copy!
Accent: Silver Carnation
Here is one of my dragons modeling it:

27353550_350.png
Bump
Bump
@Turtlekit

I know this is an older posting, but I was wondering if you had any more of your accents available for purchase? I found one posted up in the AH today for 750g, which led me to here, and I'd much rather pay the 450g instead if possible.
@Turtlekit

I know this is an older posting, but I was wondering if you had any more of your accents available for purchase? I found one posted up in the AH today for 750g, which led me to here, and I'd much rather pay the 450g instead if possible.
aT3bm11.jpg
@Ferelith You're in luck, I've actually got 2 copies left, not counting the one I'm using on my own dragon! I had stopped listing them since it'd been so long with no sales. Would you like me to set up a CR for it?
@Ferelith You're in luck, I've actually got 2 copies left, not counting the one I'm using on my own dragon! I had stopped listing them since it'd been so long with no sales. Would you like me to set up a CR for it?
@Turtlekit

Yes, please! That would be great! Thank you.
@Turtlekit

Yes, please! That would be great! Thank you.
aT3bm11.jpg
@Turtlekit Are you still selling these?
@Turtlekit Are you still selling these?
Hwk5s.gif
@DIBbeast I ran out of them a while ago, I'm sorry! If I ever do another run I'll let you know, though. I should probably update this to reflect that I'm out of them.
@DIBbeast I ran out of them a while ago, I'm sorry! If I ever do another run I'll let you know, though. I should probably update this to reflect that I'm out of them.
@Turtlekit Okay!! I was a bit confused cuz you still had a link to here on ur profile
@Turtlekit Okay!! I was a bit confused cuz you still had a link to here on ur profile
Hwk5s.gif