Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | clouds- flowers- desert-sorts of things
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36
@CuQuoise
I hate to ask, but is there any way you could hold a copy for me for a few days? You caught me at a bad time for gems and I'm trying to liquidate some stuff >.<
@CuQuoise
I hate to ask, but is there any way you could hold a copy for me for a few days? You caught me at a bad time for gems and I'm trying to liquidate some stuff >.<
@Turnaboutkid It's no problem. Thank you! I'll keep one set aside for you.

@Turnaboutkid It's no problem. Thank you! I'll keep one set aside for you.

P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

Is it happening?!!

Please add me to the preorder list for Three Sisters if so. Very exciting :D
@CuQuoise

Is it happening?!!

Please add me to the preorder list for Three Sisters if so. Very exciting :D
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons you are so kind, thank you.

I'll ping the GASP list in the morning FR time- see what kind of blueprint pack I should aim for.

Thank you <3
@HereBeeDragons you are so kind, thank you.

I'll ping the GASP list in the morning FR time- see what kind of blueprint pack I should aim for.

Thank you <3
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
[color=darkorange][font=garamond][size=5]Hello, I have an accent I may print up. Please let me know if you're interested so I can see which blueprint to pick up =D I think I'll be aiming for 600G a copy. Thank you for checking it out! [/color] [quote] [center][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Sisters_(agriculture)][u][font=garamond][size=5]Three Sisters[/size][/u][/url][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=5]Long ago, in the arid regions of the world, the botanists of society learned that some plants grow best together. The Three Sisters provide for each other, making them stronger and healthier. What one might take from the soil, the Beans and Squash provide. The Corn casts large shadows to protect the delicate sister, Beans, from the sun; another, Squash, stretches her low, broad leaves to keep the water from leaving the soil too fast. Corn provides her long stalks for the her viney sister to climb. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/13221745f2557f6db817b0a327d398e2.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5a391fd8e308a53d6d714488b15ab7d1.png[/img] [right][img]https://i.gyazo.com/b3d7430c7ed9ef5d0c61fcf44713b60b.png[/img][/right] [font=garamond][size=5] The ingredients of this accent: Corn Squash (2 kinds) Beans (many kinds!) mesquite beans (used as flour to this day) acorns sunflowers wheat wheat berries cholla blossoms saguaro fruit and flowers [/quote] [center]P[u]ing List[/u] HereBeeDragons [color=darkorange][font=garamond][size=5]Thank you all for taking a look ^.^ [/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] [size=1] @8by0 @Aahzmatic @Aalto @Abril @Achi @Acidfox @Aerinsol @Airis @Akal @Alive @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amphiptere @Argonaut @ArouraBorialice @Artesia @Ashtastic @Asobi @Astraya @Athexreh @Avariea @AwayfromBirdland @BandedLake @BatCatization @Bianchajo @Bic @BlackMistress @BlackWinter @BladesFire @Blod @Bonetrousel @BurntEmber @CakeOn @Calixita @Carthasis @Chants @Cheshires @Chiptunehero @Choi @ChristianCutie @Circustry @Clifftop @ClockworkOctopus @Colorwavez @Cov @CrazyassBat @Curio @CyberInfection @Darkmekmon @DawnRavenclaw @DeadlyInformant @Denutena @Dior @Disanxian @DrBeanCat @Dragonlaird @Dreadnoughtus @Duskflame @Dussty @EaterOFPie @Ebrietas @Effervessa @Elaendorlien @Emmahaa @Enekokoro @Erendira @Evarinya @Exaltier @ExpectInsanity @FWD @FairyArmadillo @FauveNox @Faye @FireflyRhapsody @FlufferLover @Flygone @Founder @FrostkingDemetri @Fujo @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @Ganymede @Gem4567 @Geowlett @Glisselda @Gravekeeper @Griffling @Grimbone @Gwendolyn @Haoang20082 @HayBau @Heathers @Helva @HermitCrab @Hoku @Ickyrus @InfinityLlama @InkyBrush @Insouciant @Irarina @Irregular @Irrwahn @Isidora @IveRios @Ixnyeltha @Izuna @Jaz @Jazz @Jinkx @Juyoung @KH3 @Kaamos @KaidaMoon @Kairo @Kaitii @Kardi @Katreal @Kelenthe @Kettlehead @Killunia @Koneko @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Lamia @Leafdapple1 @Lemonsinasoup @Leonaa @LhiannanSidhe @Limelight @LionMagnus @Lizzi @Lonin @LucidDreams @Lynn1 @MadDucks @Maddiebird @Magala @Magnolia @Maila @Malis @Mangusto @Mariposas @Mary @Maybels @Maye @MechWyrms @Meloetta @Meredith44 @Micheru @MisfitsLanding @MissAlavesa @MollyMerula @Moonlace @Morgrim @Murasaki @MusicalMaladies @Muszka @Mycologist @Myrkskog @Nabesima @Nanosaur @Narif @Necrovatai @NeonSharpies @Nepkitty @Nevaka @NicoleEirin @Niharike @Ninjakitten @Noirist @NorthPrincess @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Obscaenus @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @OrionPax @OverlordFreya @Owlienerd @PaintingFlowers @Pandacow @Panicat @Parad0xxy @Parselmouth @Pecha @PennyLane @Phecat @Pianist @Plushstiel @Primaria @Quake @RRHepburn @Rangiku @Ranuja @Redsparrow @Renoki @Rinibun @Rosabelle @Safirien @Saru @Sassicide @Savior @Seiryuu @SeptentrionSea @Serpede @Serpens @ShadowRising @Shroomlet @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @SilverS @SirLeafheart @SleepyNightify @Smaugthealmighty @Smokeybunny @Sonora @SoullessARMY @Soupy @Sourdeer @Spassow @Stasha @Steel @Stenvela @SweetEkk0 @SydKiaray @Sylwyth @Synchros @TaxiMom @Teacandy @TheDwarfQueen @ThirtyOne @TigerRocky @TikindiDragon @Tiriea @Toothiana @Touhou @Toxiee @Trachynhawb @Trickilicky @TsarinaTorment @Twiggies @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @Valyrie @Vanitas @Veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @Vulpen @WickedHorror @Wirenth @WolfprintsSC @World @Xemriss @Xtal @Yaevinn @Yay @Yilara @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @YukiBear @Ziselmaki @agentfern @alexicyn @alliegator @anhbon921 @aphasia @apis @arcaneidolriots @asterope @atalaeai @awaicu @baelistair @banjo @biqua @boxparts @briar @bringmeataco @briteoctopus @caelumdeity @ccccctk @chespin @chronoimp @cywscross @doodlefae @dualscepters @flamyfox @fluffballofdoom @godspeed @haikwoshevo @heronfoot @hybris @ilimati @ixia @jamaesi @jd1620 @juawia @judiama @justjasper @kaaoqi @kazay @kikay @kkertas @kurohahaha @ladyrenee @lemecrazy @lightenvee @ljusclara @maralice13 @meonox @miuaki @mochimajuru @needtoscribble @paragonbroscaa @pedroinboxfort @penantiomers @pioff @pirosgomba @pjoenix @poofinburd @pooses @qew23 @raxyl @refrayn @reliquiaen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @sableye @samwise @selenomancy @sero @shamwow @shimmeringxolo @slp0001 @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @starsystems @stormydanish @surfingpikachu @teastain @thank @thecatsred @theresilence @theroiprocepios @tompollicle @treesponge @veevi @warriorofaces @wtf @xarazura @yoosung [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Snapper F, Accents, no preference, desert, flowers/floral, food, interest checks, nature, pattern[/center]
Hello,

I have an accent I may print up. Please let me know if you're interested so I can see which blueprint to pick up =D I think I'll be aiming for 600G a copy.

Thank you for checking it out!

Quote:

Long ago, in the arid regions of the world, the botanists of society learned that some plants grow best together.

The Three Sisters provide for each other, making them stronger and healthier.

What one might take from the soil, the Beans and Squash provide. The Corn casts large shadows to protect the delicate sister, Beans, from the sun; another, Squash, stretches her low, broad leaves to keep the water from leaving the soil too fast. Corn provides her long stalks for the her viney sister to climb.

13221745f2557f6db817b0a327d398e2.png

5a391fd8e308a53d6d714488b15ab7d1.png
b3d7430c7ed9ef5d0c61fcf44713b60b.png

The ingredients of this accent:

Corn
Squash (2 kinds)
Beans (many kinds!)
mesquite beans (used as flour to this day)
acorns
sunflowers
wheat
wheat berries
cholla blossoms
saguaro fruit and flowers

Ping List

HereBeeDragons

Thank you all for taking a look ^.^

PlHPRQ4.png

@8by0 @Aahzmatic @Aalto @Abril @Achi @Acidfox @Aerinsol @Airis @Akal @Alive @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amphiptere @Argonaut @ArouraBorialice @Artesia @Ashtastic @Asobi @Astraya @Athexreh @Avariea @AwayfromBirdland @BandedLake @BatCatization @Bianchajo @Bic @BlackMistress @BlackWinter @BladesFire @Blod @Bonetrousel @BurntEmber @CakeOn @Calixita @Carthasis @Chants @Cheshires @Chiptunehero @Choi @ChristianCutie @Circustry @Clifftop @ClockworkOctopus @Colorwavez @Cov @CrazyassBat @Curio @CyberInfection @Darkmekmon @DawnRavenclaw @DeadlyInformant @Denutena @Dior @Disanxian @DrBeanCat @Dragonlaird @Dreadnoughtus @Duskflame @Dussty @EaterOFPie @Ebrietas @Effervessa @Elaendorlien @Emmahaa @Enekokoro @Erendira @Evarinya @Exaltier @ExpectInsanity @FWD @FairyArmadillo @FauveNox @Faye @FireflyRhapsody @FlufferLover @Flygone @Founder @FrostkingDemetri @Fujo @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @Ganymede @Gem4567 @Geowlett @Glisselda @Gravekeeper @Griffling @Grimbone @Gwendolyn @Haoang20082 @HayBau @Heathers @Helva @HermitCrab @Hoku @Ickyrus @InfinityLlama @InkyBrush @Insouciant @Irarina @Irregular @Irrwahn @Isidora @IveRios @Ixnyeltha @Izuna @Jaz @Jazz @Jinkx @Juyoung @KH3 @Kaamos @KaidaMoon @Kairo @Kaitii @Kardi @Katreal @Kelenthe @Kettlehead @Killunia @Koneko @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Lamia @Leafdapple1 @Lemonsinasoup @Leonaa @LhiannanSidhe @Limelight @LionMagnus @Lizzi @Lonin @LucidDreams @Lynn1 @MadDucks @Maddiebird @Magala @Magnolia @Maila @Malis @Mangusto @Mariposas @Mary @Maybels @Maye @MechWyrms @Meloetta @Meredith44 @Micheru @MisfitsLanding @MissAlavesa @MollyMerula @Moonlace @Morgrim @Murasaki @MusicalMaladies @Muszka @Mycologist @Myrkskog @Nabesima @Nanosaur @Narif @Necrovatai @NeonSharpies @Nepkitty @Nevaka @NicoleEirin @Niharike @Ninjakitten @Noirist @NorthPrincess @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Obscaenus @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @OrionPax @OverlordFreya @Owlienerd @PaintingFlowers @Pandacow @Panicat @Parad0xxy @Parselmouth @Pecha @PennyLane @Phecat @Pianist @Plushstiel @Primaria @Quake @RRHepburn @Rangiku @Ranuja @Redsparrow @Renoki @Rinibun @Rosabelle @Safirien @Saru @Sassicide @Savior @Seiryuu @SeptentrionSea @Serpede @Serpens @ShadowRising @Shroomlet @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @SilverS @SirLeafheart @SleepyNightify @Smaugthealmighty @Smokeybunny @Sonora @SoullessARMY @Soupy @Sourdeer @Spassow @Stasha @Steel @Stenvela @SweetEkk0 @SydKiaray @Sylwyth @Synchros @TaxiMom @Teacandy @TheDwarfQueen @ThirtyOne @TigerRocky @TikindiDragon @Tiriea @Toothiana @Touhou @Toxiee @Trachynhawb @Trickilicky @TsarinaTorment @Twiggies @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @Valyrie @Vanitas @Veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @Vulpen @WickedHorror @Wirenth @WolfprintsSC @World @Xemriss @Xtal @Yaevinn @Yay @Yilara @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @YukiBear @Ziselmaki @agentfern @alexicyn @alliegator @anhbon921 @aphasia @apis @arcaneidolriots @asterope @atalaeai @awaicu @baelistair @banjo @biqua @boxparts @briar @bringmeataco @briteoctopus @caelumdeity @ccccctk @chespin @chronoimp @cywscross @doodlefae @dualscepters @flamyfox @fluffballofdoom @godspeed @haikwoshevo @heronfoot @hybris @ilimati @ixia @jamaesi @jd1620 @juawia @judiama @justjasper @kaaoqi @kazay @kikay @kkertas @kurohahaha @ladyrenee @lemecrazy @lightenvee @ljusclara @maralice13 @meonox @miuaki @mochimajuru @needtoscribble @paragonbroscaa @pedroinboxfort @penantiomers @pioff @pirosgomba @pjoenix @poofinburd @pooses @qew23 @raxyl @refrayn @reliquiaen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @sableye @samwise @selenomancy @sero @shamwow @shimmeringxolo @slp0001 @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @starsystems @stormydanish @surfingpikachu @teastain @thank @thecatsred @theresilence @theroiprocepios @tompollicle @treesponge @veevi @warriorofaces @*** @xarazura @yoosung

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Snapper F, Accents, no preference, desert, flowers/floral, food, interest checks, nature, pattern
@CuQuoise

I'm so happy you've decided to maybe print this! Good luck!!! :D
@CuQuoise

I'm so happy you've decided to maybe print this! Good luck!!! :D
XKrZiyx.png
Good luck! ^w^
Good luck! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@CuQuoise
This is gorgeous Cu! It doesn't fit the theme of my lair unfortunately, but I really do hope you fill slots quickly ^^
@CuQuoise
This is gorgeous Cu! It doesn't fit the theme of my lair unfortunately, but I really do hope you fill slots quickly ^^
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@CuQuoise Please put me down for a slot for 3 sisters:)
@CuQuoise Please put me down for a slot for 3 sisters:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
Oh man I have no dragons for this but I love everything about the concept! Beautiful patterns and theming. Good luck!
Oh man I have no dragons for this but I love everything about the concept! Beautiful patterns and theming. Good luck!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36