Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed (old shop)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Evet
Will there be then soon another run and can you ping me when you are about to print it that I can send the gems?
@Evet
Will there be then soon another run and can you ping me when you are about to print it that I can send the gems?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Evet I am interested in a copy of Kelp King if possible. I was also on the pinglist for it but like Takora I was unsure if that counted as a slot. If Woodking and Dusk Sentinel are not customs I would like to be pinged/put on a slot list when they go on sale.
@Evet I am interested in a copy of Kelp King if possible. I was also on the pinglist for it but like Takora I was unsure if that counted as a slot. If Woodking and Dusk Sentinel are not customs I would like to be pinged/put on a slot list when they go on sale.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
My wallet will regret this, but I just added myself to the ping list for dawnbringer.
My wallet will regret this, but I just added myself to the ping list for dawnbringer.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@swiftkicker

Since I'm on mobile I can't access the self-editing pinglist. Could I possibly be added to the pinglist for Accent: Acantha?
@swiftkicker

Since I'm on mobile I can't access the self-editing pinglist. Could I possibly be added to the pinglist for Accent: Acantha?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@swiftkicker

Pleeease could you add me to the general pinglist? I'm on mobile so i can't add myself, and i really don't want to forget about this shop!
@swiftkicker

Pleeease could you add me to the general pinglist? I'm on mobile so i can't add myself, and i really don't want to forget about this shop!
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@swiftkicker when do you think dawnbringer will have enough interest to be reprint
@swiftkicker when do you think dawnbringer will have enough interest to be reprint
@Fanartsy
@escarlata4000

hey folks, added you two to the pinglist! you'll be pinged at the new shop by Evet for new releases (:

@Icewinglight, dawnbringer was actually just reprinted 2-3 weeks ago and there was only enough interest to print one run so i'm not sure when the next run will be, but if you stay on the list for it Evet will ping you when that time rolls around. sorry i can't be more help!
@Fanartsy
@escarlata4000

hey folks, added you two to the pinglist! you'll be pinged at the new shop by Evet for new releases (:

@Icewinglight, dawnbringer was actually just reprinted 2-3 weeks ago and there was only enough interest to print one run so i'm not sure when the next run will be, but if you stay on the list for it Evet will ping you when that time rolls around. sorry i can't be more help!
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62