Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kalvin's Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81
[center][b]WiP: BLOOMING UNIVERSE[/b] for male Snapper [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2136d7ad492a6efbdc907ce66db92103/tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro2_r2_400.png[/img] Hi there! I'm currently working on the above accent which was supposed to be for Starfall Celebration. There is a universe pattern in the roses but I think it's not visible enough, so I'll might print it as a regular accent and draw something else for Starfall... Anyway, I'm not sure on the accent itself. Would you be interested in something like this? Is it even worth drawing it? :'D Also I'm not sure on the placement of the flowers. Like, should I put some on the left wing, too, like I sketched there? It makes less sense, because on the right side they are on the inside of the wing and not the outside. But I think it would be more balanced... I'd be really happy about any kind of feedback! (Btw the coloration of both the universe pattern and the gold are not final. Both will probably get some more details here and there.) ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper M, Accents, wips, flowers/floral, gold, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, arcane flight - snip -[/center]
WiP: BLOOMING UNIVERSE
for male Snapper

tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro2_r2_400.png

Hi there!

I'm currently working on the above accent which was supposed to be for Starfall
Celebration. There is a universe pattern in the roses but I think it's not visible enough, so I'll might print it as a regular accent and draw something else for Starfall...

Anyway, I'm not sure on the accent itself. Would you be interested in something like this? Is it even worth drawing it? :'D
Also I'm not sure on the placement of the flowers. Like, should I put some on the left wing, too, like I sketched there? It makes less sense, because on the right side they are on the inside of the wing and not the outside. But I think it would be more balanced...

I'd be really happy about any kind of feedback!

(Btw the coloration of both the universe pattern and the gold are not final. Both will probably get some more details here and there.)
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper M, Accents, wips, flowers/floral, gold, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, arcane flight

- snip -
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin I looove this and want one if you decide to offer it. I like the flowers on both wings. There is no reason he can't have flowers on the inside and outsides both. Its really hard to find snappy accents that are elegant and this fits the bill quite nicely. In fact, if this proves to be a popular enough accent I would like to see a matching one for female snaps too. :-D
@Kalvin I looove this and want one if you decide to offer it. I like the flowers on both wings. There is no reason he can't have flowers on the inside and outsides both. Its really hard to find snappy accents that are elegant and this fits the bill quite nicely. In fact, if this proves to be a popular enough accent I would like to see a matching one for female snaps too. :-D
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Kalvin: I have no matching Snapper but I am interested. Are you planning to make other colors for the flowers?
@Kalvin: I have no matching Snapper but I am interested. Are you planning to make other colors for the flowers?
IGfzYju.png
@Kalvin I would love a copy, and prefer flowers on both wings, it`s better balanced IMHO. I would love a matching female accent. Do please give me s slot if you print it.
@Kalvin I would love a copy, and prefer flowers on both wings, it`s better balanced IMHO. I would love a matching female accent. Do please give me s slot if you print it.
BkIPCfy.jpg
Thank you very much for your feedback! *-*

@OwnedByCats, @JD1620
I'll put flowers on the other wing, too, then! C-: Thanks for helping me decide!
And I haven't planned a female version, but I'll think about it and probably do one if I don't have problems selling the male version.

@andersbegabt
I'm currently not planning other colors. But the way I draw the flowers changing the color is easy, so I could offer color variations if there is enough interest. :->
What colors would you be interested in?
Thank you very much for your feedback! *-*

@OwnedByCats, @JD1620
I'll put flowers on the other wing, too, then! C-: Thanks for helping me decide!
And I haven't planned a female version, but I'll think about it and probably do one if I don't have problems selling the male version.

@andersbegabt
I'm currently not planning other colors. But the way I draw the flowers changing the color is easy, so I could offer color variations if there is enough interest. :->
What colors would you be interested in?
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin

This is perfectly unique and fun! Color me interested! :D
@Kalvin

This is perfectly unique and fun! Color me interested! :D
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@kalvin

it looks pretty sick so far, i would love to be pinged when you finally release it!

as for suggestions, maybe add some more colors to the gold outline?
@kalvin

it looks pretty sick so far, i would love to be pinged when you finally release it!

as for suggestions, maybe add some more colors to the gold outline?
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@kalvin omg I love it. I would definitely be interested if you decided to release it.
@kalvin omg I love it. I would definitely be interested if you decided to release it.
LgwNYVn.png

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277[/img]
@Kalvin: Red. :-) But note me for the blues, too. :-) Then I buy a dragon. xD
@Kalvin: Red. :-) But note me for the blues, too. :-) Then I buy a dragon. xD
IGfzYju.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6b27e4698ece5f4df92fc6564d8d2e50/tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro5_r1_400.png[/img] [color=474747] Elegant universe flowers for your male Snapper! [b]price g[/b]: 450 g [b]price t[/b]: 405,000 t The accent will be printed if there are at least three slots claimed. Mixed payment or treasure payment is possible, too. The ratio is 1g:900t. Please tell me if you want to pay with mixed payment or trasure when claiming a slot! Feel free to ask for previews! Also tell me if you'd be interested in a matching female Snapper accent. C-: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1988751#post_22797789]Check the first page for more information and also a transparent version of the accent![/url] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/866c181766b1cb432c35ad87946388b5/tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro4_r1_540.png[/img] ----- [b]General[/b]: @Elaendorlien, @Crumpet, @Wirenth, @favvn, @Broderick, @hyuukiru, @KKorven, @scar66, @elfmoss, @Nefily, @CrossHound, @GrumpyCatlover, @Neflo, @xxDoxxie, @StayingBehind, @Toska, @Turnaboutkid [b]Blooming Universe[/b]: @OwnedByCats, @JD1620, @Mudsdale, @cosmicConundrum, @Foxyhobbit, @andersbegabt Thank you all for your feedback! *-*/ [b]G.A.S.P.[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper M, Accents, gold, flowers/floral, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[/center][br][center]- snip -[/center]
tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro5_r1_400.png
Elegant universe flowers for your male Snapper!

price g: 450 g
price t: 405,000 t

The accent will be printed if there are at least three slots claimed.
Mixed payment or treasure payment is possible, too. The ratio is 1g:900t.
Please tell me if you want to pay with mixed payment or trasure when claiming a slot!
Feel free to ask for previews!

Also tell me if you'd be interested in a matching female Snapper accent. C-:

Check the first page for more information and also a transparent version of the accent!

tumblr_pdix5rdATq1w8tzaro4_r1_540.png

General:
@Elaendorlien, @Crumpet, @Wirenth, @favvn, @Broderick, @hyuukiru, @KKorven, @scar66, @elfmoss, @Nefily, @CrossHound, @GrumpyCatlover, @Neflo, @xxDoxxie, @StayingBehind, @Toska, @Turnaboutkid

Blooming Universe:
@OwnedByCats, @JD1620, @Mudsdale, @cosmicConundrum, @Foxyhobbit, @andersbegabt
Thank you all for your feedback! *-*/

G.A.S.P.
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper M, Accents, gold, flowers/floral, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

- snip -

he/him
FR+9

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81