Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |LICHT| Enchained Accent (GAOLER M)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@Lichtdrache

Hi! Plz add me to your general pinglist~ :)
@Lichtdrache

Hi! Plz add me to your general pinglist~ :)
@Lichtdrache

In the event that it doesn't win, I'd like a slot for Tomb Keeper please. :)
@Lichtdrache

In the event that it doesn't win, I'd like a slot for Tomb Keeper please. :)
maythesparkb.jpg
@Blod
Thank you so much for your interest, I added you to the general pinglist.

@Foxclaws42
I'm happy you like the Tomb Keeper accent, I enjoyed trying out something new. I'll let you know if I have to print it myself, thank you!
@Blod
Thank you so much for your interest, I added you to the general pinglist.

@Foxclaws42
I'm happy you like the Tomb Keeper accent, I enjoyed trying out something new. I'll let you know if I have to print it myself, thank you!
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache
Can I have a slot for Tomb Keeper please?
@Lichtdrache
Can I have a slot for Tomb Keeper please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
Of course, I'll reserve one for you. I'm happy you like it!
I submitted the accent for Rockbreaker's, I'll only print it if it gets rejected.
@Takora
Of course, I'll reserve one for you. I'm happy you like it!
I submitted the accent for Rockbreaker's, I'll only print it if it gets rejected.
@Lichtdrache Sign me up for Tomb Keeper if it doesn't win, I love it :D
@Lichtdrache Sign me up for Tomb Keeper if it doesn't win, I love it :D
@Lichtdrache I'd love a ping if Tomb Keeper is rejected, it's gorgeous! (Also, if you do any other Egyptian inspired accents, I would love a ping then, too.)
@Lichtdrache I'd love a ping if Tomb Keeper is rejected, it's gorgeous! (Also, if you do any other Egyptian inspired accents, I would love a ping then, too.)
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Lichtdrache
Is there a slot left for the Tomb Keeper accent? I'd like to preorder one if it doesn't win the contest. (I seriously hope it does because holy cow it's gorgeous)
@Lichtdrache
Is there a slot left for the Tomb Keeper accent? I'd like to preorder one if it doesn't win the contest. (I seriously hope it does because holy cow it's gorgeous)
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Skitties @Noivurn @SylphOfHeart
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I enjoyed drawing Tomb Keeper and I'm really happy you like the accent. I'll let you know if it doesn't win and I print it myself.
@Skitties @Noivurn @SylphOfHeart
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I enjoyed drawing Tomb Keeper and I'm really happy you like the accent. I'll let you know if it doesn't win and I print it myself.
@Lichtdrache Well! I pinged you in the contest discussion - but I see you DO have a pinglist for Tomb Keeper...please add me to it!

Also, please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you so much!
@Lichtdrache Well! I pinged you in the contest discussion - but I see you DO have a pinglist for Tomb Keeper...please add me to it!

Also, please add me to your general pinglist. Thank you so much!
Wind-Network.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53