Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Rinks' Accents] New: Ridge F, SD F
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Sorry for the slow responses guys! Midterms, midterms, midterms

@Zilleniose Whoops XD Well, I do have one spare Gold and Roses coats F if you’re interested! If not, let me know and I’ll sell it on the AH!

@dragonNMR
Oooh, he’ll look great! Sanguine works well with the wing tips on the accent, and it’s dark enough to show off the flecks! P:

@Mary
Holy cow, what an ID #! And such a neat and tidy offspring list too! I'm flattered to see one of my accents on such a fancy dragon ^^ He looks great!
Sorry for the slow responses guys! Midterms, midterms, midterms

@Zilleniose Whoops XD Well, I do have one spare Gold and Roses coats F if you’re interested! If not, let me know and I’ll sell it on the AH!

@dragonNMR
Oooh, he’ll look great! Sanguine works well with the wing tips on the accent, and it’s dark enough to show off the flecks! P:

@Mary
Holy cow, what an ID #! And such a neat and tidy offspring list too! I'm flattered to see one of my accents on such a fancy dragon ^^ He looks great!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks a slot for Gold and Rose Coatl M please!! Sending gems right away
@Rinks a slot for Gold and Rose Coatl M please!! Sending gems right away
@Rinks im interested in 1 Gold and Rose Coatl M and was wondering if it costs 700g or 550g cause ive seen you mention both prices in this thread?
@Rinks im interested in 1 Gold and Rose Coatl M and was wondering if it costs 700g or 550g cause ive seen you mention both prices in this thread?

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@Riyihun Sorry for the ping, but did I send you your accent yet?? Just want to make sure I didn't forget anything!

@AniraFarinA Sorry for the late reply! It's 700g or treasure equivalent- the first post has the official prices, so that's a safe spot to check! There was a sale on Gold and Roses Coatl F, but that was a different accent and it has since ended
@Riyihun Sorry for the ping, but did I send you your accent yet?? Just want to make sure I didn't forget anything!

@AniraFarinA Sorry for the late reply! It's 700g or treasure equivalent- the first post has the official prices, so that's a safe spot to check! There was a sale on Gold and Roses Coatl F, but that was a different accent and it has since ended
35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28298281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282983/28298281_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course you sent it and my boy is wearing it now:D Thanks for the beautiful accent!
@Rinks

28298281_350.png

Of course you sent it and my boy is wearing it now:D Thanks for the beautiful accent!
Playing around with recoloring Gold and Roses. It's a bit harder than it probably needs to be since I don't have the original file anymore, but I'm making progress! [img]https://s28.postimg.org/h2audcw9n/Ga_R_Purple_Preview.jpg[/img] Since most of my breeding projects have to do with eyeburners I wanted to make something a little brighter. I'm working on some other versions but I'll release them as I go! Suggestions welcome, as always. @Riyihun Good to know I didn't forget XD That looks great on him!
Playing around with recoloring Gold and Roses. It's a bit harder than it probably needs to be since I don't have the original file anymore, but I'm making progress!
Ga_R_Purple_Preview.jpg
Since most of my breeding projects have to do with eyeburners I wanted to make something a little brighter.
I'm working on some other versions but I'll release them as I go! Suggestions welcome, as always.

@Riyihun Good to know I didn't forget XD That looks great on him!

35674625.png36307371.png
@Rinks
Hi! Do you have a general pinglist?
@Rinks
Hi! Do you have a general pinglist?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Rinks
Could I be pinged next time you print Roses and Gold Coatl F? I want it so bad but I'm short some gems to get it now :'D
@Rinks
Could I be pinged next time you print Roses and Gold Coatl F? I want it so bad but I'm short some gems to get it now :'D
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Rinks

oh my gosh your Gold and Roses Coatl accents are just ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. LIKE OH MY GOODNESS! They're so beautiful, could I preorder a Gold and Roses female one?
Love your stuff, also do you have a general pinglist that I could be added to?
@Rinks

oh my gosh your Gold and Roses Coatl accents are just ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. LIKE OH MY GOODNESS! They're so beautiful, could I preorder a Gold and Roses female one?
Love your stuff, also do you have a general pinglist that I could be added to?
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Rinks

Could I be put on a pinglist if chu have one~?
@Rinks

Could I be put on a pinglist if chu have one~?
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59