Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@kurayami
Hey!I'm interested in Cursed Vision, if you reprint it I'm gonna grab one :D
@kurayami
Hey!I'm interested in Cursed Vision, if you reprint it I'm gonna grab one :D
qR6otwA.png
@Kurayami
Could I nab a slot for Blessed Omen?
@Kurayami
Could I nab a slot for Blessed Omen?
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Shougoney
Unfortunately I don't think I am going to reprint it anytime soon, as since shelving it I only had 3 people interested, so in this pace you may wait for enough filled slots even a year...

If you really want it though I may print it for lowered price, but you'll have to provide the blueprint.

I may also print a batch for myself in the future, so I'll keep in mind you were interested and ping you for a copy then, nothing for sure though.

@Kiseikune
Sure, also sorry if printing it will take a long while, the whole shop kinda stopped, so I'll probably need a while to dust it off a bit.
@Shougoney
Unfortunately I don't think I am going to reprint it anytime soon, as since shelving it I only had 3 people interested, so in this pace you may wait for enough filled slots even a year...

If you really want it though I may print it for lowered price, but you'll have to provide the blueprint.

I may also print a batch for myself in the future, so I'll keep in mind you were interested and ping you for a copy then, nothing for sure though.

@Kiseikune
Sure, also sorry if printing it will take a long while, the whole shop kinda stopped, so I'll probably need a while to dust it off a bit.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami
I don't have gems for a blueprint, but thanks for the offer!
I'd really appreciate it when you just keep me in mind when you reprint it sometime, it's a really nice one
@Kurayami
I don't have gems for a blueprint, but thanks for the offer!
I'd really appreciate it when you just keep me in mind when you reprint it sometime, it's a really nice one
qR6otwA.png
@Kurayami
may i be on the list for blessed omen? ;v;
@Kurayami
may i be on the list for blessed omen? ;v;
@Kurayami
Bump!
Your accents are beautiful! Could you please ping me when you reprint and make new accents?
@Kurayami
Bump!
Your accents are beautiful! Could you please ping me when you reprint and make new accents?
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm
Ah, thank you, I'll add you to the pinglist. The shop is currently on hiatus though... It's pretty unorganized right now and since I don't have time and motivation for making any new accents soon, it'll most probably stay like this for a while.
@End3rStorm
Ah, thank you, I'll add you to the pinglist. The shop is currently on hiatus though... It's pretty unorganized right now and since I don't have time and motivation for making any new accents soon, it'll most probably stay like this for a while.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
bump
bump
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
(@batfossil for later reference)
(@batfossil for later reference)
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38