Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 165 166
third run of false god has been submitted.
third run of false god has been submitted.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Limits are being placed on runs now, and NO MORE new runs will be made (with an exception to vertigo, which may get a fifth if necessary). Spots are now likely limited.

I may change my mind if there's a sudden burst of interest, but consider the slots available the last for now.
Limits are being placed on runs now, and NO MORE new runs will be made (with an exception to vertigo, which may get a fifth if necessary). Spots are now likely limited.

I may change my mind if there's a sudden burst of interest, but consider the slots available the last for now.
@batfossil hey! could I grab one slot for vertigo if there's still some available? :oc
@batfossil hey! could I grab one slot for vertigo if there's still some available? :oc
@batfossil
Can I get a slot for Mistaken God please?
@batfossil
Can I get a slot for Mistaken God please?
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@pepster @Akash gotcha, send in payment via CR!
@pepster @Akash gotcha, send in payment via CR!
@batfossil I finally have enough for that copy of Vertigo I've had on hold! Do I send the money through a CR?
@batfossil I finally have enough for that copy of Vertigo I've had on hold! Do I send the money through a CR?
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
could I get slots for Dust Wyrm, Vertigo, and Steppe Scavenger? the google doc keeps telling me my answer needs to be a number [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=1]
could I get slots for Dust Wyrm, Vertigo, and Steppe Scavenger? the google doc keeps telling me my answer needs to be a number
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@Ebby172 yep, go ahead!

@scarecrane oh that’s weird! I’ll see if I can fix that, thanks for letting me know. I’ll get you marked down though, send payment via CR!
@Ebby172 yep, go ahead!

@scarecrane oh that’s weird! I’ll see if I can fix that, thanks for letting me know. I’ll get you marked down though, send payment via CR!
last run of mistaken god submitted.
last run of mistaken god submitted.
last run of dust wyrm submitted
last run of dust wyrm submitted
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 165 166