Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ closed ]
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ryLESPZ.png[/img] Hello, and welcome to Saphy's Skin and Accent Bazaar! Here, you'll find the works of various artists from all over Sornieth under one banner. My name is Saphy and I'll be your guide![/center] [br][br] [rule][rule] [center][size=6][font=geneva][color=#9D52C5][b]<< RULES & INFORMATION >>[/b][/color][/size][/center] [rule][rule] [br] [center][size=5][color=red]All creations displayed here are limited runs. There will be (at most) 5 copies ever printed.[/color][/size][/center][br] [list][*]All skins and accents displayed in this thread are hosted with the artist's permission. [*]Previews will be provided by Saphelle upon request.[/list] [br][br] [rule][rule] [center][size=6][font=geneva][color=#9D52C5][b]<< ORDERING PROCESS >>[/b][/font][/size][/center] [rule][rule] [br] [center] [size=5]Current Ratio: 1g : 870t[/size] [/center] [br] [list] [*]There are [color=#9D52C5]two treasure slots[/color] permitted per skin or accent run. [*]Ping @Saphelle to be added to any list. [*]Please send payment when requested. [*]Pre-order lists will have 3 days to fill up after the 5th gem slot is taken. [*]Extra copies are always placed on the AH. If it's on the AH, please feel free to ask if you can buy it in treasure. [*]Copies can be held up to a week. After that, it will go on the market.[/list]
ryLESPZ.png

Hello, and welcome to Saphy's Skin and Accent Bazaar!
Here, you'll find the works of various artists from all over Sornieth under one banner.
My name is Saphy and I'll be your guide!

<< RULES & INFORMATION >>

All creations displayed here are limited runs.

There will be (at most) 5 copies ever printed.

• All skins and accents displayed in this thread are hosted with the artist's permission.
  • Previews will be provided by Saphelle upon request.

<< ORDERING PROCESS >>

Current Ratio:
1g : 870t

• There are two treasure slots permitted per skin or accent run.
  • Ping @Saphelle to be added to any list.
  • Please send payment when requested.
  • Pre-order lists will have 3 days to fill up after the 5th gem slot is taken.
  • Extra copies are always placed on the AH.
    If it's on the AH, please feel free to ask if you can buy it in treasure.
  • Copies can be held up to a week. After that, it will go on the market.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ptiw7qg.gif[/img][/center] [columns][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0080/f/2016/180/7/a/dragon__1__by_dottifox-da83gf8.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6]Touch of Sparks[/size] -- accent by DottiFox -- [br] [size=6]650g[/size][/center] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*] Seiryuu [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color][/list] [/columns] [br] [rule] [br] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/63BN8hK.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6]Contained Power[/size] -- accent by Silverpine -- [br] [size=6]650g[/size][/center] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color][/list] [/columns] [br] [rule] [br] [columns][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/559a/f/2016/194/1/c/contest_entry_defibulater_by_galacticsalt-da9uw20.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6]Defibrillator[/size] -- skin by galacticgrunge-- [br] [size=6]1000g[/size][/center] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color][/list] [/columns] [br] [rule] [br] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/XsphGm6.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=6]Storm Collecting[/size] -- accent by galacticgrunge-- [br] [size=6]650g[/size][/center] [br][br] [LIST=1] [*] Weenyah [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color] [*] [color=lightgrey](optional treasure)[/color][/list] [/columns]
ptiw7qg.gif
dragon__1__by_dottifox-da83gf8.png
Touch of Sparks
-- accent by DottiFox --

650g

1. Seiryuu
  2. (optional treasure)
  3. (optional treasure)

63BN8hK.png
Contained Power
-- accent by Silverpine --

650g

1. (optional treasure)
  2. (optional treasure)

contest_entry_defibulater_by_galacticsalt-da9uw20.png
Defibrillator
-- skin by galacticgrunge--

1000g

1. (optional treasure)
  2. (optional treasure)

XsphGm6.png
Storm Collecting
-- accent by galacticgrunge--

650g

1. Weenyah
  2. (optional treasure)
  3. (optional treasure)
@RiverGuy @DottiFox @Silverpine @galacticgrunge
@IceyPuffin @Seolhe @Amphiptere @Seiryuu

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that the Bazaar has downsized to a much more manageable thread size. Artists, I'll be PMing you about the details in a moment.

To you lovely customers, thank you very much for your interest in these amazing creations. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to any other lists, removed from your current one, or if you have any questions.

Best wishes!
@RiverGuy @DottiFox @Silverpine @galacticgrunge
@IceyPuffin @Seolhe @Amphiptere @Seiryuu

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that the Bazaar has downsized to a much more manageable thread size. Artists, I'll be PMing you about the details in a moment.

To you lovely customers, thank you very much for your interest in these amazing creations. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to any other lists, removed from your current one, or if you have any questions.

Best wishes!
@Saphelle
I'm absolutely in love with Sparkfeather <3 May I have a slot for it? :D
@Saphelle
I'm absolutely in love with Sparkfeather <3 May I have a slot for it? :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

You absolutely may! The slot was made for you, my friend... and look! Now it has your name!! :D

Thanks for your interest ^v^
@Drytil

You absolutely may! The slot was made for you, my friend... and look! Now it has your name!! :D

Thanks for your interest ^v^
@Saphelle
Thank you for the alert!
And...
Bump!
@Saphelle
Thank you for the alert!
And...
Bump!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents