Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96
@heronfoot hold on let me check
@heronfoot hold on let me check
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@heronfoot you were right. it covers only about 27% of the dragon. i was very sure it would be in the skin coverage area but no

thanks for the correction! i will adjust the price accordingly.
@heronfoot you were right. it covers only about 27% of the dragon. i was very sure it would be in the skin coverage area but no

thanks for the correction! i will adjust the price accordingly.
@aearinn

Ahh, I thought so! It's so close though, I wouldn't have guessed it was within accent range by such a narrow margin. But glad to be of help! It's a really nice accent, so at least now it'll be a bit easier to move product
@aearinn

Ahh, I thought so! It's so close though, I wouldn't have guessed it was within accent range by such a narrow margin. But glad to be of help! It's a really nice accent, so at least now it'll be a bit easier to move product
18921.png21367.png16448.png
grab yourself some slots, people! the price is now lower as it was discovered that it is, indeed, an accent.
grab yourself some slots, people! the price is now lower as it was discovered that it is, indeed, an accent.
@aearinn Put me down for one of those bogsneak m accents, please!
@aearinn Put me down for one of those bogsneak m accents, please!
@aearinn u_u please put me down for a slot of your new accent, though I won't be able to pay until my scroll finishes brewing/gets bought! Something about the new breed had obliterated my impulse control..... Could you put me on your general pinglist as well? I think I'm on just the rune accent list.
@aearinn u_u please put me down for a slot of your new accent, though I won't be able to pay until my scroll finishes brewing/gets bought! Something about the new breed had obliterated my impulse control..... Could you put me on your general pinglist as well? I think I'm on just the rune accent list.
@starsystems it's alright :) i'm also only accepting payments when all of the slots are full. you should have plenty of time :)
@starsystems it's alright :) i'm also only accepting payments when all of the slots are full. you should have plenty of time :)
@aearinn

Second run please (BOGSNEAK )
@aearinn

Second run please (BOGSNEAK )
@aearinn

do you have a general pinglist? I would love to be added if you do, your accents are awesome!
@aearinn

do you have a general pinglist? I would love to be added if you do, your accents are awesome!
@kernun sure! it's in my personal files but i probably have to figure out a better system
thanks!
@kernun sure! it's in my personal files but i probably have to figure out a better system
thanks!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96