Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 96
@aearinn Slot please~
@aearinn Slot please~
@aearinn Are you still printing Oranssi Piirkunta?
@aearinn Are you still printing Oranssi Piirkunta?
oxstpLj.png
@praedyth it's still a work in progress, but i'll definitely print it in the future. would you like a ping then?
@praedyth it's still a work in progress, but i'll definitely print it in the future. would you like a ping then?
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn Please! It's gorgeous :D
@aearinn Please! It's gorgeous :D
oxstpLj.png
@aearinn

I don't suppose you'd have a spare copy of the dustwalker and how much you'd want for it? o: if not, can i offer a blueprint and an amount of gems to get a copy printed?
@aearinn

I don't suppose you'd have a spare copy of the dustwalker and how much you'd want for it? o: if not, can i offer a blueprint and an amount of gems to get a copy printed?
JVuD44t.png
@agkistrodon dustwalker is a custom work i made for a friend of mine, and it will not be printed again. sorry!
@agkistrodon dustwalker is a custom work i made for a friend of mine, and it will not be printed again. sorry!
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn

Thanks for letting me know!
@aearinn

Thanks for letting me know!
JVuD44t.png
@aearinn Ah hello! Could I buy my copy with treasure please? :>
@aearinn Ah hello! Could I buy my copy with treasure please? :>
@aearinn - Wow, love your work! Alas I don't have a dragon for that one, but can you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^ thanks!
@aearinn - Wow, love your work! Alas I don't have a dragon for that one, but can you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^ thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@aearinn

I don't suppose you have an extra copy of salvia for purchase do you? o:
@aearinn

I don't suppose you have an extra copy of salvia for purchase do you? o:
JVuD44t.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 95 96