Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69
@aearinn
Id theres a slot id love a copy of sotasielu
@aearinn
Id theres a slot id love a copy of sotasielu
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@aearinn I'd like a slot for sotasielu~
@aearinn I'd like a slot for sotasielu~
i5FVYZM.png
@aearinn
I'd love a slot for sotasielu! :D
@aearinn
I'd love a slot for sotasielu! :D
@aearinn

I'd like a slot for sotasielu please!!
@aearinn

I'd like a slot for sotasielu please!!
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@aearinn
screaminga little bit
i have no ridgebacks but now I need one

Please add me to sotasielu!!!!!

Also if you have a pinglist and I'm not on it, could you please add me? ;;;;

@aearinn
screaminga little bit
i have no ridgebacks but now I need one

Please add me to sotasielu!!!!!

Also if you have a pinglist and I'm not on it, could you please add me? ;;;;

tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@uniformshark @heronfoot @myrkskog @peacekeeper @velsim @masumi @alive @yaevinn @maye alright, the slots for the first run are full, so you guys can send the payment (750g) to me whenever. i will adjust the accent's colours slightly before i submit it so it has a higher chance of getting through, but the overall idea won't change. @noll @steel @cedric @candace [s]there was so much interest that i decided to do a second run for the accent. there are more than five of you, though, so unless four more people claim a slot we'll need to adjust.[/s] EDIT. sorry, my math was incorrect. there were only nine slots filled on the first run, and now one more became free. i moved your names to the correct run in the first post and in this post, too. that means the second run needs at least one more person to be full. @mycologist here are your previews! you claimed a slot for the first run, and depending on what you decide, you can too send the payment now. [img]http://i.imgur.com/RwrNGWQ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7yG1J0Y.png[/img]
@uniformshark @heronfoot @myrkskog @peacekeeper @velsim @masumi @alive @yaevinn @maye

alright, the slots for the first run are full, so you guys can send the payment (750g) to me whenever. i will adjust the accent's colours slightly before i submit it so it has a higher chance of getting through, but the overall idea won't change.

@noll @steel @cedric @candace

there was so much interest that i decided to do a second run for the accent. there are more than five of you, though, so unless four more people claim a slot we'll need to adjust.

EDIT. sorry, my math was incorrect. there were only nine slots filled on the first run, and now one more became free. i moved your names to the correct run in the first post and in this post, too. that means the second run needs at least one more person to be full.

@mycologist here are your previews! you claimed a slot for the first run, and depending on what you decide, you can too send the payment now.

RwrNGWQ.png

7yG1J0Y.png

she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
..............................................................................................................
aearinn
she./.her
fr.+.10

tumblr

FR.tumblr

art.shop
accents
...qtEJixE.png
@aearinn

Thanks for the previews but I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for on them :/ You can give my slot to someone else!
@aearinn

Thanks for the previews but I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for on them :/ You can give my slot to someone else!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@mycologist alright :)
@mycologist alright :)

..............................................................................................................
aearinn
she./.her
fr.+.10

tumblr

FR.tumblr

art.shop
accents
...qtEJixE.png
@aearinn
Can i be added to the general pinglist, please?
@aearinn
Can i be added to the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@crumpet added!
@crumpet added!

aearinn
she./.her
fr.+.10

tumblr

FR.tumblr

art.shop
accents
...qtEJixE.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69