Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@velsim i'm definitely going to make more, and will keep your request in mind. unfortunately, ridgebacks aren't very popular so it'll probably have to wait until i get the business going properly and am not so keen on only profit. thank you for the suggestion!

@bluetadamore i'll keep it in mind :) if there's enough interest i might do a second run for either of the accents.
@velsim i'm definitely going to make more, and will keep your request in mind. unfortunately, ridgebacks aren't very popular so it'll probably have to wait until i get the business going properly and am not so keen on only profit. thank you for the suggestion!

@bluetadamore i'll keep it in mind :) if there's enough interest i might do a second run for either of the accents.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn

Sign me up for a slot for Unentuoja please! c:
@aearinn

Sign me up for a slot for Unentuoja please! c:
@aearinn
Hhhh I don't have the gems atm, please ping me if you ever do a second run of these!
@aearinn
Hhhh I don't have the gems atm, please ping me if you ever do a second run of these!
oYJyajD.png
@aearinn Can you add me to to the pinglist for these mythology based accents?
@aearinn Can you add me to to the pinglist for these mythology based accents?
@dunmer sure! i have some brainstorming to do but i'm definitely making more of these
@dunmer sure! i have some brainstorming to do but i'm definitely making more of these
@aearinn
a slot for ikiuni if I could?? :0

AH, I'm sorry; I forgot I spent the gems I had stashed away in my account :'''(
Could you please ping me if you decide to run these again??? Gosh, they're beautiful.
@aearinn
a slot for ikiuni if I could?? :0

AH, I'm sorry; I forgot I spent the gems I had stashed away in my account :'''(
Could you please ping me if you decide to run these again??? Gosh, they're beautiful.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@aearinn

Slot for the red one please. I'm out of state right now and my connection is low so I'll try to send money soon
@aearinn

Slot for the red one please. I'm out of state right now and my connection is low so I'll try to send money soon
@aearinn

Gosh, I'm sorry; I forgot I spent the gems I had stashed away in my account :'''(
(Or, if you decide to do treasure slots!! I have plenty of that!)
@aearinn

Gosh, I'm sorry; I forgot I spent the gems I had stashed away in my account :'''(
(Or, if you decide to do treasure slots!! I have plenty of that!)
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@aarune sure thing!
@aarune sure thing!
@aearinn

A slot for ikiuni please! I'd also love to be pinged for any future accents or skincents you make!
@aearinn

A slot for ikiuni please! I'd also love to be pinged for any future accents or skincents you make!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96