Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent: April Showers - 3 slots left!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bumping to check if anyone else is interested!
Bumping to check if anyone else is interested!
@BladesFire Can you ping me when the list for april showers is almost full? I love it but im *supposed* to be looking for accents for different dergs in my lair xD
@BladesFire Can you ping me when the list for april showers is almost full? I love it but im *supposed* to be looking for accents for different dergs in my lair xD
cP22QlS.png
@MurkyDepths Good point! So I tried it with rain at the top, I am not sure what I think. Originally I just kept it at the bottom because that was easier to read as one image and directed the viewer's eye back to the guardian's face a bit better. In short, it helped keep the focus of the image in one place making it more pleasant to look it. After messing with a more full version a bit longer I think I managed to make it not be distracting at the top, but I'm still not decided. The new one feels more complete and rainy, but the old one still seems easier to look at ? (I have been staring at it too well to judge, because I'm leaning towards the new one now!) Let me know what you think! New: [img]http://i.imgur.com/j3dkz9q.png[/img] Old: [img]http://i.imgur.com/VvQQroK.png[/img] New: [img]http://i.imgur.com/YPd1pyQ.png[/img] Old: [img]http://i.imgur.com/R10cDmI.png[/img]
@MurkyDepths Good point!
So I tried it with rain at the top, I am not sure what I think. Originally I just kept it at the bottom because that was easier to read as one image and directed the viewer's eye back to the guardian's face a bit better. In short, it helped keep the focus of the image in one place making it more pleasant to look it. After messing with a more full version a bit longer I think I managed to make it not be distracting at the top, but I'm still not decided. The new one feels more complete and rainy, but the old one still seems easier to look at ? (I have been staring at it too well to judge, because I'm leaning towards the new one now!) Let me know what you think!
New:
j3dkz9q.png
Old:
VvQQroK.png

New:
YPd1pyQ.png
Old:
R10cDmI.png
@BladesFire I like the new one, it's subtle enough that it doesn't detract while making it feel more like it's in an actual environment :D
@BladesFire I like the new one, it's subtle enough that it doesn't detract while making it feel more like it's in an actual environment :D
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes Woot! Thanks, that does help! :D I'll probably switch it out for that one then!
@NineEyes Woot! Thanks, that does help! :D I'll probably switch it out for that one then!
@BladesFire Sound good :D! Also I've already been obsessing over this thing so go ahead and put me down for a slot xD!
@BladesFire Sound good :D! Also I've already been obsessing over this thing so go ahead and put me down for a slot xD!
cP22QlS.png
@BladesFire I'm interested in a copy of the new version of April Showers! :D
@BladesFire I'm interested in a copy of the new version of April Showers! :D
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@BladesFire Ok I'm sold put me down for a slot! :D
@BladesFire Ok I'm sold put me down for a slot! :D
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@NineEyes @Celine @MurkyDepths
Woot! Everything has been updated to the new one, thanks for the help guys, it definitely looks better!

I'm waiting for one more gem order then I will get the batch!
@NineEyes @Celine @MurkyDepths
Woot! Everything has been updated to the new one, thanks for the help guys, it definitely looks better!

I'm waiting for one more gem order then I will get the batch!
@BladesFire
This is too pretty to pass, sign me up!
(Never done this before, I'm assuming I send payment now?)
@BladesFire
This is too pretty to pass, sign me up!
(Never done this before, I'm assuming I send payment now?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10