Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 382 383
@KCGallows Yaaay! Now to get the search function smoothed out! (You can do it mettaton! *waves pompoms*)
@KCGallows Yaaay! Now to get the search function smoothed out! (You can do it mettaton! *waves pompoms*)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@kittyaoba @Tiriea

I believe we're testing if this works if you copy it to your drive?

If it works just lmk; if it does, I'll then send permissions for this sheet to everyone who has given me their emails!
@kittyaoba @Tiriea

I believe we're testing if this works if you copy it to your drive?

If it works just lmk; if it does, I'll then send permissions for this sheet to everyone who has given me their emails!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX It told me to request access so I did!
@MettatonEX It told me to request access so I did!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea I thought I changed permissions, but it appears it didn't save; it should be available now ^^
@Tiriea I thought I changed permissions, but it appears it didn't save; it should be available now ^^
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX WOrks I think! Also, can we systematically check if it's updating somehow?
@MettatonEX WOrks I think! Also, can we systematically check if it's updating somehow?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea I'll change the changelog?

before change:
Quote:
July 8, 2016
New things:
• "Other" option added to form
• As long as the "other" options follow the guidelines (each preference listed in the "other" checklist is separate by a comma), it should automatically be added to the search -- slow; may need to remove this function; enjoy it while it lasts?
• Clearer instructions for the specifics section of the form added!
• Added explanation for using filter view!

July 7, 2016
Spreadsheet created!
Features:
• Filter for people who don't want to be pinged
• Uses a form to record all responses
• One sheet to rule them all (one masterlist to record all pinglist preferences!)
• Specific search supports 3 keywords
• Most used keywords are standardized and grouped
• 'lightning' is changed to 'electric' to prevent searches for 'light' bringing up 'lightning' as well

after should be:
Quote:
July 8, 2016
New things:
• As long as the "other" options follow the guidelines (each preference listed in the "other" checklist is separate by a comma), it should automatically be added to the search -- slow; may need to remove this function; enjoy it while it lasts?
• Added a user copy that is live-updated!

July 7, 2016
Spreadsheet created!
Features:
• One sheet to rule them all (one masterlist to record all pinglist preferences!)
• 'lightning' is changed to 'electric' to prevent searches for 'light' bringing up 'lightning' as well
@Tiriea I'll change the changelog?

before change:
Quote:
July 8, 2016
New things:

July 7, 2016
Spreadsheet created!
Features:

after should be:
Quote:
July 8, 2016
New things:
• Added a user copy that is live-updated!

July 7, 2016
Spreadsheet created!
Features:
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX Holy KHDSFLAJKHDSLK I think it worked?! OuO
@MettatonEX Holy KHDSFLAJKHDSLK I think it worked?! OuO
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@mettatonEX @refrayn I think the front post needs urgent updating with info about the new sheet!
@mettatonEX @refrayn I think the front post needs urgent updating with info about the new sheet!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@MettatonEX I hope you don't mind that I changed the wording slightly. (I wasn't sure what to do from that link) and I might change that i in if to a capital too <.<;;

EDIT: Shall we delete the master list filter view instructions? They're slightly confusing for sheet newbies like me... plus saving a copy is much more efficient.
@MettatonEX I hope you don't mind that I changed the wording slightly. (I wasn't sure what to do from that link) and I might change that i in if to a capital too <.<;;

EDIT: Shall we delete the master list filter view instructions? They're slightly confusing for sheet newbies like me... plus saving a copy is much more efficient.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea It's cool; I added the same link to the Rules & Guidelines page too so if you make any further changes, change both ^^

I hid the filter view instructions!
@Tiriea It's cool; I added the same link to the Rules & Guidelines page too so if you make any further changes, change both ^^

I hid the filter view instructions!
HMlNRMG.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 382 383