Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@Tiriea Yes, the user copy would consistantly pull from the master list. The thing I linked is using that system, and ever since it was implemented, I haven't had to replace my copy of the lair tracker even once. It works like a dream.

The reason I pinged everyone was that, even though it's Mettaton's domain, it would effect how we deal with the sheet a little bit, I should think. We have to make sure to be editing the master list when we need to take names off, if this is a thing we go with. I think it's a good idea to keep artists from clashing, but not all of you may agree with me.

Edit:
@MettatonEX Yup. The user copy is updated the moment the master list is. That's why I like it. :)
@Tiriea Yes, the user copy would consistantly pull from the master list. The thing I linked is using that system, and ever since it was implemented, I haven't had to replace my copy of the lair tracker even once. It works like a dream.

The reason I pinged everyone was that, even though it's Mettaton's domain, it would effect how we deal with the sheet a little bit, I should think. We have to make sure to be editing the master list when we need to take names off, if this is a thing we go with. I think it's a good idea to keep artists from clashing, but not all of you may agree with me.

Edit:
@MettatonEX Yup. The user copy is updated the moment the master list is. That's why I like it. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
handled up to here
handled up to here
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@KittyAoba I like it! I hope we can do it c:
@KittyAoba I like it! I hope we can do it c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
It's all looking really good!
It's all looking really good!
PvGrR8V.png
@Tiriea Same here. Both as a GASP mod and as an artist, I think it's a fantastic idea to keep a self-updating personal copy. At any given time, there could be many people trying to use GASPs filter system, and they'd all clash, trying to get their lists. Even if there were several available copies of the filter tab (which would likely bog down the sheet with coding), you'd need to have at least ten of them to keep from clashing, and even then, no one would know what tabs are being used, and whether or not that anon user is using the tab, or if they just left the window open by mistake and they've been done with it forever.
@Tiriea Same here. Both as a GASP mod and as an artist, I think it's a fantastic idea to keep a self-updating personal copy. At any given time, there could be many people trying to use GASPs filter system, and they'd all clash, trying to get their lists. Even if there were several available copies of the filter tab (which would likely bog down the sheet with coding), you'd need to have at least ten of them to keep from clashing, and even then, no one would know what tabs are being used, and whether or not that anon user is using the tab, or if they just left the window open by mistake and they've been done with it forever.
FsBkBFa.png

I've been quietly reading through everything on the old thread ever since the first list got vandalised. I knew couldn't be of much help but you guys did such a good (and quick at that) job to fix everything. :D I've already added myself to this list as well.

To everyone who helped out: Thanks so much for your effort and time. c:
I've been quietly reading through everything on the old thread ever since the first list got vandalised. I knew couldn't be of much help but you guys did such a good (and quick at that) job to fix everything. :D I've already added myself to this list as well.

To everyone who helped out: Thanks so much for your effort and time. c:
@KittyAoba I think I've got it!

I'll update the user copy and I'll link it to test it once I'm done! ^^
@KittyAoba I think I've got it!

I'll update the user copy and I'll link it to test it once I'm done! ^^
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@Clifftop <3
@Clifftop <3
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@MettatonEX Awesome! Also, I just added myself using the form, and that is... delightfully simple, wow. Much better than the way it was done previously. :o
@MettatonEX Awesome! Also, I just added myself using the form, and that is... delightfully simple, wow. Much better than the way it was done previously. :o
FsBkBFa.png

just filled out the form and oh man that was smooth
not bad, guys, not bad at all
just filled out the form and oh man that was smooth
not bad, guys, not bad at all
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383