Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@MettatonEX just did a quick googly, would Filter View be a solution? there could be instructions on how to use it on that page.
@MettatonEX just did a quick googly, would Filter View be a solution? there could be instructions on how to use it on that page.
d3Cf1bh.png
so I made an extremely low quality low maintenance graphic that's literally just a placeholder until someone much more adept than me comes along but I figured it's probably a good idea to have something to put in sigs to link here or in bios or something just to help spread the word a little it's not transparent and it's 140x40 [img]http://i.imgur.com/pGxP1ix.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/pGxP1ix.png[/img][/url][/code]
so I made an extremely low quality low maintenance graphic that's literally just a placeholder until someone much more adept than me comes along but I figured it's probably a good idea to have something to put in sigs to link here or in bios or something just to help spread the word a little

it's not transparent and it's 140x40

pGxP1ix.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/pGxP1ix.png[/img][/url]
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
@refrayn It would have to function on the masterlist sheet itself, then, and I think it can only search one thing at a time per column.

It could work, though?
@refrayn It would have to function on the masterlist sheet itself, then, and I think it can only search one thing at a time per column.

It could work, though?
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@refrayn @Tiriea @MettatonEX It's not pretty at the moment as my computer is being a butt and I had to hand write it instead of using a pretty font, but for now, I figure it'll do. I don't have time to fight with my computer to make this pretty. I'll attack in earnest when I return from my camping trip (so likely on Monday or Tuesday). [img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img] I plan to actually move things around a bit on there and get a nice font in on the 'v2.0' part. The art program I was attempting to use apparently doesn't know about half my fonts (literally ALL the nice ones. How does it have all those other language fonts and not even the basic handwriting one??????), though, so I have to mess around with my bajillion other art programs. So yeah. This is a placeholder for now.
@refrayn @Tiriea @MettatonEX It's not pretty at the moment as my computer is being a butt and I had to hand write it instead of using a pretty font, but for now, I figure it'll do. I don't have time to fight with my computer to make this pretty. I'll attack in earnest when I return from my camping trip (so likely on Monday or Tuesday).
PlHPRQ4.png
I plan to actually move things around a bit on there and get a nice font in on the 'v2.0' part. The art program I was attempting to use apparently doesn't know about half my fonts (literally ALL the nice ones. How does it have all those other language fonts and not even the basic handwriting one??????), though, so I have to mess around with my bajillion other art programs. So yeah. This is a placeholder for now.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@kittyaoba jinx yours looks better cx
@kittyaoba jinx yours looks better cx
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
@Tiriea @caelumdeity @Niharike @Refrayn @Danaidae @chespin @Soupy @MettatonEX @KCGallows @FireflyRhapsody @Chlorr @pooses @QueenParda @noakei

Okay, so, I had a thought regarding the 'filters' situation. I was thinking, why not have two separate sheets, one is a master list that has names added (and removed when needed), but otherwise isn't touched. The second is a 'user copy' that is updated from the master list. Accent/skin artists can make a personal copy of the user copy that allows them to filter as needed without fear of someone else coming in and messing their filter up because they are on their own copy, and it'll always stay up to date.

An example of this being done is actually here. If no one knows how to do this, we can always ask. It's really handy, to be completely honest.

(Also, thanks, KC, though the only part of that that's mine is the stupid v2.0 written on. I'll do better when I come home. ;A; )
@Tiriea @caelumdeity @Niharike @Refrayn @Danaidae @chespin @Soupy @MettatonEX @KCGallows @FireflyRhapsody @Chlorr @pooses @QueenParda @noakei

Okay, so, I had a thought regarding the 'filters' situation. I was thinking, why not have two separate sheets, one is a master list that has names added (and removed when needed), but otherwise isn't touched. The second is a 'user copy' that is updated from the master list. Accent/skin artists can make a personal copy of the user copy that allows them to filter as needed without fear of someone else coming in and messing their filter up because they are on their own copy, and it'll always stay up to date.

An example of this being done is actually here. If no one knows how to do this, we can always ask. It's really handy, to be completely honest.

(Also, thanks, KC, though the only part of that that's mine is the stupid v2.0 written on. I'll do better when I come home. ;A; )
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba That is mettaton's domain. Will it always pull from the more recent version though?
@KittyAoba That is mettaton's domain. Will it always pull from the more recent version though?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@refrayn hiya, do I need to fill the form again even though I have filled my name in GASP 1.0?
@refrayn hiya, do I need to fill the form again even though I have filled my name in GASP 1.0?
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@KittyAoba Does it happen automatically? :o

@Irarina Yeah, you do; we're starting over from the ground up -- sorry for the inconvenience!
@KittyAoba Does it happen automatically? :o

@Irarina Yeah, you do; we're starting over from the ground up -- sorry for the inconvenience!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX alright, you might want to put that under FAQ to clear up. Thanks again.
@MettatonEX alright, you might want to put that under FAQ to clear up. Thanks again.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383