Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@Tiriea Thank you and everyone else who has worked on the new GASP! You hard work is much appreciated! Thank you all :D
Oh my, that version is amazingly simple! I love it and hope not many problems occur.
@Tiriea Thank you and everyone else who has worked on the new GASP! You hard work is much appreciated! Thank you all :D
Oh my, that version is amazingly simple! I love it and hope not many problems occur.
G5Ovnmj.png
@Jaypaw Got you down ^^
@Jaypaw Got you down ^^
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX

The GASP looks awesome and it's nice to see the new search tools that are being put into place! I do have a question though if you don't mind me asking.

When an accent creator is going to go pull a specific ping list, would their search get altered if another accent maker came in and changed the settings (ex: switching from Pearlcatcher Female to Imperial Male)? Cause if so that might cause a bit of a mess during festivals were the festival rejects are getting posted.
@MettatonEX

The GASP looks awesome and it's nice to see the new search tools that are being put into place! I do have a question though if you don't mind me asking.

When an accent creator is going to go pull a specific ping list, would their search get altered if another accent maker came in and changed the settings (ex: switching from Pearlcatcher Female to Imperial Male)? Cause if so that might cause a bit of a mess during festivals were the festival rejects are getting posted.
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo Yes, that could happen!

That could be fixed by making a temporary copy of the pinglist, or even just keeping a copy for yourself and updating the masterlist whenever you want to ping people.

I'll try to see if there's a way to change the filters without changing it for everyone else, but I doubt it.
@Mezzo Yes, that could happen!

That could be fixed by making a temporary copy of the pinglist, or even just keeping a copy for yourself and updating the masterlist whenever you want to ping people.

I'll try to see if there's a way to change the filters without changing it for everyone else, but I doubt it.
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX Would it help to simply duplicate the search sheet? (so it would be like there is more than one 'booth' to do work in?)
@MettatonEX Would it help to simply duplicate the search sheet? (so it would be like there is more than one 'booth' to do work in?)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@aequorin ...I didn't initially ping you because I didn't want to spam you but I wanted to say thanks ^^
@aequorin ...I didn't initially ping you because I didn't want to spam you but I wanted to say thanks ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Oh neat, didn't realize this was a thing.
Oh neat, didn't realize this was a thing.
uCR5SCW.png
@MettatonEX

Okay cool! That might be a good idea for the bigger accent makers, and I'm sure it won't be too much of an issue once everyone gets the hang of the new GASP. Though it might be a good idea to put a warning someplace for time being.

I'm sure, that would be an odd feature for google docs to have...

Thank you again either way! The new GASP looks great and it's awesome of you guys for fixing it up!
@MettatonEX

Okay cool! That might be a good idea for the bigger accent makers, and I'm sure it won't be too much of an issue once everyone gets the hang of the new GASP. Though it might be a good idea to put a warning someplace for time being.

I'm sure, that would be an odd feature for google docs to have...

Thank you again either way! The new GASP looks great and it's awesome of you guys for fixing it up!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Tiriea tbh, that could work, but it also puts more of a strain on the sheet, so I personally think it'd be better if it wasn't.

@Mezzo I've already put a notice up! ^^
@Tiriea tbh, that could work, but it also puts more of a strain on the sheet, so I personally think it'd be better if it wasn't.

@Mezzo I've already put a notice up! ^^
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX Ohh yeah fair enough.. that was the whole point of going with the streamlined one... If you can't think of anything Xairanthan also offered to help with coding.
@MettatonEX Ohh yeah fair enough.. that was the whole point of going with the streamlined one... If you can't think of anything Xairanthan also offered to help with coding.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383