Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 382 383
Er, somehow I'm not pinged anymore for G.A.S.P anymore? I haven't asked to be removed from the pinglist
Er, somehow I'm not pinged anymore for G.A.S.P anymore? I haven't asked to be removed from the pinglist
ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

Your entry on the spreadsheet looks alright. Could you point us to a place where you haven't been pinged (but should've)? Maybe we can sort this out C:
@Duskflame

Your entry on the spreadsheet looks alright. Could you point us to a place where you haven't been pinged (but should've)? Maybe we can sort this out C:
jA0Unwf.gif
Hmmm, I think it was just a quiet day today. I usually so used to getting ,like, 7 pings a day. I think I just thought I was somehow removed >-< Whoops! Sorry!
Hmmm, I think it was just a quiet day today. I usually so used to getting ,like, 7 pings a day. I think I just thought I was somehow removed >-< Whoops! Sorry!
ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

It's alright. There's usually an influx of GASP pings early in the festival week from all the festival rejects so that might have been what you were experiencing ^^
@Duskflame

It's alright. There's usually an influx of GASP pings early in the festival week from all the festival rejects so that might have been what you were experiencing ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
I'd like to change my entry to only include male Wildclaw accents with the keywords: anatomy alterations, armor, and robot/robotic/cyborg. Thanks guys. 0;
I'd like to change my entry to only include male Wildclaw accents with the keywords: anatomy alterations, armor, and robot/robotic/cyborg. Thanks guys. 0;
@AndromedianLace If you want you can just fill in a new form and I'll delete your old one ^^
@AndromedianLace If you want you can just fill in a new form and I'll delete your old one ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Sounds Great!
Sounds Great!
@AndromedianLace Done ^^
@AndromedianLace Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Can I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
Can I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
@Angelicnight

Done! ^^
@Angelicnight

Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 382 383