Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Raishop
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 100
@sorai I'd love to get the Fractals then!

And if you will be reprinting Drifter at all please put me down for it :-)
@sorai I'd love to get the Fractals then!

And if you will be reprinting Drifter at all please put me down for it :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@sorai
Can I please go on the reprint list of duskwatching? Thanks!
@sorai
Can I please go on the reprint list of duskwatching? Thanks!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi Sure!
@Moosesushi Sure!
@sorai
I'd love a ping if you reprint The Drifter please!
@sorai
I'd love a ping if you reprint The Drifter please!
@sorai

Hello!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist if that's alright!
@sorai

Hello!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist if that's alright!
4BwX8Fk.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Thank you!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Thank you!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@sorai May I be added to your pinglist?
@sorai May I be added to your pinglist?
lightshieldl.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4268a99030eb4715b29cf9b47dbc519b/tumblr_ou0hh0lXBr1v6p6djo1_400.png[/img] [b]Highlands - 500g[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/141rCxS8uUaRxVXs2JXOytdr3DNq0fGOiym-ROunJFew/edit?usp=sharing]ORDER HERE[/url] [I have spreadsheets now! Huge thanks to Apel for letting me use the layout!] [url=http://sorai-art.tumblr.com/accent-preview]PREVIEW HERE[/url] payment will be made via private auction SOME INFO!!!!!! I had to remove reprint pinglists because I lost the files of my previous accents due to a change in laptop, so I essentially have to start over again. The reprint part of the spreadsheet right now is pretty useless, but soon it won't be I suppose. [b]The customs pinglist has been deleted because of the big changes in payment - customs are exclusively real life currency. See front page for details. So only add yourself to the customs pinglist if you're willing to do that! Thanks[/b][/center] -snip-
tumblr_ou0hh0lXBr1v6p6djo1_400.png

Highlands - 500g

ORDER HERE

PREVIEW HERE

payment will be made via private auction

SOME INFO!!!!!!

I had to remove reprint pinglists because I lost the files of my previous accents due to a change in laptop, so I essentially have to start over again. The reprint part of the spreadsheet right now is pretty useless, but soon it won't be I suppose.

The customs pinglist has been deleted because of the big changes in payment - customs are exclusively real life currency. See front page for details. So only add yourself to the customs pinglist if you're willing to do that!

Thanks

-snip-
@Sorai added myself to p much every pinglist :> Out of curiosity are you currently open for customs or should I wait for a ping from you for slots to open?
@Sorai added myself to p much every pinglist :> Out of curiosity are you currently open for customs or should I wait for a ping from you for slots to open?

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Roiben Currently busy, I will ping pretty soon (? •?_•?)
@Roiben Currently busy, I will ping pretty soon (? •?_•?)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 100