Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Raishop
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 100
@sorai It's alright! It sucks but i get where you are coming from! You could get someone to manage pinglists for you? I also know some peeps do AH release only but ping GASP before and collect people who want a ping when it releases to see how many are interested and how much to print? I sadly know nothing abou self-edit pinglists so i can't help but I am sure some people can help!
@sorai It's alright! It sucks but i get where you are coming from! You could get someone to manage pinglists for you? I also know some peeps do AH release only but ping GASP before and collect people who want a ping when it releases to see how many are interested and how much to print? I sadly know nothing abou self-edit pinglists so i can't help but I am sure some people can help!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo You're right man cos someone was kind enough to let me use their layout! So no more frustrating auction house releases
@Fujo You're right man cos someone was kind enough to let me use their layout! So no more frustrating auction house releases
@sorai Neat! I am happy to hear that! I remembered Chee has a layout they did for people and I would have gone dig for it, but I am glad you found one for you! Will make things easier for everyone involved =D
@sorai Neat! I am happy to hear that! I remembered Chee has a layout they did for people and I would have gone dig for it, but I am glad you found one for you! Will make things easier for everyone involved =D
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@sorai

Too bad it's sold out I'd love to get one someday :c
@sorai

Too bad it's sold out I'd love to get one someday :c
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
@sorai
If you're printing anymore, can you give me a ping?
@sorai
If you're printing anymore, can you give me a ping?
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
Oh man I wish I could've gotten a copy of Fractals. It's beautiful
Oh man I wish I could've gotten a copy of Fractals. It's beautiful
U80694W.png
@sorai
Ahhh nooo ; A;
These are wonderful. Please ping me if you ever decide to print this again!
@sorai
Ahhh nooo ; A;
These are wonderful. Please ping me if you ever decide to print this again!
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@sorai

Definitely put me on the list for future copies of Fractal... o.o
@sorai

Definitely put me on the list for future copies of Fractal... o.o
eR1AIdX.gif
@sorai please mark me down as another who'd be interested in Fractals if you reprint

Do you have any copies of Drifter left?
@sorai please mark me down as another who'd be interested in Fractals if you reprint

Do you have any copies of Drifter left?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby I have copies of Fractals but not of Drifter :O
@butcherbaby I have copies of Fractals but not of Drifter :O
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 100