Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | StygianForm's Accent Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@StygianForm Thanks. :)
@StygianForm Thanks. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba @Mangusto @tehcoffeezombie @IgnisFlamel @Niharike @Kyrislian @NorthPrincess @Heronfoot

Hello everyone-- my first attempt with this accent was rejected on the basis of it being "too adult" due to the garter strap on the leg. :/ I don't agree, but the staff has the last say about it. I'm going to do just a minor edit to take out the strap, and attach that top lacy part to the main stocking, or maybe take the top part out altogether. The rest of the design will remain unchanged, and I'll resubmit it tonight. I'll also send a preview when it's been fixed.

Thanks for your patience! Sorry for the mishap, I didn't think something small like that would be serious enough to classify as "adult content".
@KittyAoba @Mangusto @tehcoffeezombie @IgnisFlamel @Niharike @Kyrislian @NorthPrincess @Heronfoot

Hello everyone-- my first attempt with this accent was rejected on the basis of it being "too adult" due to the garter strap on the leg. :/ I don't agree, but the staff has the last say about it. I'm going to do just a minor edit to take out the strap, and attach that top lacy part to the main stocking, or maybe take the top part out altogether. The rest of the design will remain unchanged, and I'll resubmit it tonight. I'll also send a preview when it's been fixed.

Thanks for your patience! Sorry for the mishap, I didn't think something small like that would be serious enough to classify as "adult content".
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm, what? there's a lot of other accents with garters.. o_0 .. look at all the "I really love" variations.
@StygianForm, what? there's a lot of other accents with garters.. o_0 .. look at all the "I really love" variations.
iXNOttm.gif
@tehcoffeezombie I know, right? I've seen fishnet stocking accents too, I thought, and also panties. I have no idea how the review process works, but I'm sure there's more than one staff member working on it. That would make it sort of a matter of opinion in the grey areas, which doesn't seem to be the fairest system...
@tehcoffeezombie I know, right? I've seen fishnet stocking accents too, I thought, and also panties. I have no idea how the review process works, but I'm sure there's more than one staff member working on it. That would make it sort of a matter of opinion in the grey areas, which doesn't seem to be the fairest system...
@StygianForm ::raises eyebrow:: Ooooooookay... it's not really all that adult. Garters can be really cute or entirely functional, or even both. I'd happily walk around with a cute one showing if there wasn't some stupid stigmata over guys wearing "womens" clothing, and younger boys apparently walked around with the functional ones showing in the past, holding up their socks.

The point I'm trying to make is, your accent doesn't look 'adult rated' in the slightest, and the accent approval system is the stupidest garbage. Everyone should be on the same freaking page over what is acceptable and what isn't. If it's a grey area, show it to a couple other acceptance mods and get a general consensus on the thing. Go by the majority. That's how I'd run the system, anyway.
@StygianForm ::raises eyebrow:: Ooooooookay... it's not really all that adult. Garters can be really cute or entirely functional, or even both. I'd happily walk around with a cute one showing if there wasn't some stupid stigmata over guys wearing "womens" clothing, and younger boys apparently walked around with the functional ones showing in the past, holding up their socks.

The point I'm trying to make is, your accent doesn't look 'adult rated' in the slightest, and the accent approval system is the stupidest garbage. Everyone should be on the same freaking page over what is acceptable and what isn't. If it's a grey area, show it to a couple other acceptance mods and get a general consensus on the thing. Go by the majority. That's how I'd run the system, anyway.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@StygianForm One slot of Gothic Lace - Coatl M please! =3
@StygianForm One slot of Gothic Lace - Coatl M please! =3
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@KittyAoba ;_; Thanks for your moral support, I'm in agreement with you.

@Mangusto You're down for a slot, thank you! I'll be pinging the general accent pinglist for that one soon :)
@KittyAoba ;_; Thanks for your moral support, I'm in agreement with you.

@Mangusto You're down for a slot, thank you! I'll be pinging the general accent pinglist for that one soon :)
Hi everyone! I've made a matching "Gothic Lace" skin for Coatl males. If you're interested in a slot please let me know :) I'm also happy to preview the skin on your dragons, just post them up! Slots will be 400g, once the first run of 10 fills up, I will ask for payment from everyone via one way crossroads. Thanks! [center][b]Gothic Lace - Coatl M [/b] 400g [/center] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/2177/f/2016/174/e/0/1pale_by_cenobitesquid-da7e3gk.png[/img] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/cb93/f/2016/174/6/7/2shadow_by_cenobitesquid-da7e3gg.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img] [/url] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167[/center] [size=1] General: @AbysmalGrace @Achi @Aenstrian @Airis @Akihiko @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmelieLacroix @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Aralas @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @Asai @AsplodedCowbird @Astraya @Athexreh @Basilius @Batcatization @Bhelryss @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @Bluedragon @Bluejey @Bluetadamore @Cabe @CakeOn @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Carnivore @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Chlorr @Circustry @Clifftop @Colorwavez @CrazyassBat @Crowe @Cute @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea @Dragonlaird @Dussty @Emberwolf @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @FWD @FairyArmadillo @Fink @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Fujo @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @Gacha @GalacticCannibal(no @Galeia @Gengaria @Gibby @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @Haruhiko @Heathers @Heliolisk @Himochi @Icicle16 @Imani @IndigoPi @InfinityLlama @Insouciant @Ixia @JD1620 @JackMorrison @JackalSmiler(no @Jazz @Jinkx @Juleatic @KCGallows @Kaamos @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys @KallenTheSylveon @Koneko @Krin @Kushiel @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leenanishere @LeisurelyPagan @Leonaa @LilBlueSapling @Lilo @LittleFirefly @Llassie @LucidDreams @Lunila @Lynn1 @LynterriaHatake @Maila @Malachai @Malafunfun @Malis @Mariposas @Maye @Mercendia @Micheru @Moami @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies @Nabesima @Narif @NeonSharpies @Neonshock @Neroshii @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NoAkei @NorthPrincess @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @Pandacow @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @Pianist @Prey @QueenParda @Quinn @Rehnen @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @Rinibun @Rosabelle @Rustdover @Safirien @Scarfsickle @Serpede @ShadowRising @Shaniae @Silence @SilverBook @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @SoullessRogue @Soupy @Spassow @Spxcx @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @StygianForm @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @TheMythOfBeauty @TheUltimateOwl @TheWanderers @TimelordSnowy @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @Vadasi @Velsim @Venneris @Vet @VirusBite666(Show @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Whimzica @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xemriss @Xotis @Xtal @Xylin @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai @Zenium @Zyhe @abril @abzu @aerinsol @alliegator @anhbon921 @antiquaries @aphasia @arach @arcaneidolriots @asgore @ashenhartkrie @ashtastic @asphyxia @atalaeai @axionAngel @bel @biqua @bluesparrow46 @booty @boxparts @briar @caelumdeity @ccccctk @cliones @cloverly @curio @deerfawn @dualscepters @duckweed @elaendorlien @fenix @flamyfox @hayum @heaki @heronfoot @honeyT @ideunatty @igavvedit @izuna @jamaesi @juawia @judiama @juyoung @kaaoqi @katamarikozzan @kikay @kkertas @koobi @kurtcobain @lemecrazy @lez @ljusclara @lnception @magiclynx @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @milaya @moonfable @nanairo @nika @ophician @pikachu1225(no @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @reliquiaen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @ruirea @samwise @seepratintti @senpai @serpens @serpentofmoe @shamwow @sherryqianmo @silberseele @silvers @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @souvenir @squidragon @stitchedinice @sunshinecitadel @taipantigress @tangaroa @thecatsred @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @veevi @velvetpaws @vely @vriskittles @warriorofaces @wildewinged @wizardmymom Coatl Male: @314pyper @Aalto @Aava @Aceplayer237 @Acidfox @Addmon @Aetheric @Akihiko @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @Ammut @Angeleina @AntiFerret @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @Astale @AsteriaDusk @Athexreh @Auralion @AwayfromBirdland @Ballad @Banter @Beatrizklotz @Bewildebeest @Bic @BlackMistress @Bunnykins @Candace @Capriquarius @Carthasis @Cerelin @Chemistry @ChristianCutie @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Coyoteclaw11 @Crescental @CyberInfection @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Daxis @Denryu @Dessy @DrbeanCat @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf @Eme @Empyreal @Evoker @Eyedol @Eythel @Fadeela @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Fenix @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @Fortuna @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fulcrum @FunwithaPorpoise @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Glaceon22 @Glisselda @GrumpyCatlover @Hailey @Heathers @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @Itsy @IveRios @Ixia @JackMorrison @Jackdawxb @Jazz @JesterGurl @Juushika @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kardi @Kiaora @Kikatzu @KittyAoba @Kodex @Kweh @Lamia @Leenanishere @Leora @LittlestDragon @Llassie @Luoya @Malatise @MechanicalFillet @Meloetta @Mercure2333 @Meredith44 @Micheru @Moray @Morgrim @Morphini @Murasaki @Myrkskog @Neroshii @Nevros @NicoleEirin @Niharike @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Parselmouth @Pasafatu @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phantomsylveon @Philli @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @PlushyRobot @Poohargentum @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @Quake @Quenya @Raelynne @Ranuja @RationalParanoia @RatofSpring @RayFisch @Rayzor @Reborn @RedLily @RedSheep @Rest @Rib @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @RuinousOmen @Safaris @Safirien @SamSkelsey @Seolyn @Serpede @ShadowRising @Shriayle @Siaur @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @SkylerintheSky @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @SmoggyBelle @Solackno @Soraia @Soupy @Spassow @Starly @StarryRaindrops @SugaSuga @SunChaser @Sunset @SushiKitteh @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Taerar @Tetsuro @ThirtyOne @Thorne @Tidemaiden @Tiriea @Torichibi @Toriel @Trachynhawb @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @TygerTyger @Upburst @Vangoghbot @Vanillart @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vet @Wapiti @Winterdream @World @Xairathan @Yay @Yoda @Zelai @Zephemeral @Zilleniose @abacusa @addison @aleksa77 @alternatewarning @aniki @anrei @arbore @asterope @astroprojection @atrolock @baelistair @bandit1971 @cakecadaver @captaincaiti @cassichu @cervas @chocollama @christina @clearlyadorable @cloverly @coalthedragon @colieflower @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @dagmaar @dangerkittyn @decadent @delightfuliza @durandal @emiliexandra @everynne @faraway @firtarian @freiheit(no @fuuu @gilan @glissions @gotw3 @hat17 @hotdoge @igavvedit @insufferablecrab @irii @julia @kaaoqi @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @kommoy @leeedea @lizabet @maralice13 @marropo @mementomoe @michellbrain @milkcocoa @misscallierose @noelblue @nothakus @panicat @pansydragon @penantiomers @pikachu1225(no @pooses @prifelidae @purplecinnibar @pushpin @rainy @ranyani @ratpenatu @reitgerte @rethi @rynxenvy @ryoubakura @sQld @shapeshifterlore @sharkbutt @shimmeringxolo @shoyou @snowpea @snowy @solaritude @sorey @souvenir @spiderling @surfingpikachu @synnful @tackysnaps @tehcoffeezombie @thefrogg @theresilence @thesecontexts @tinyboxtim @traidy @triska @tunamaru @violette @vulstal @wobbitt @wrecknrule @xarazura @xxace @yin @yoon123k @yousiren @ysunkoiw @yukitsukihana @yumejia [/size]
Hi everyone! I've made a matching "Gothic Lace" skin for Coatl males. If you're interested in a slot please let me know :) I'm also happy to preview the skin on your dragons, just post them up!

Slots will be 400g, once the first run of 10 fills up, I will ask for payment from everyone via one way crossroads. Thanks!
Gothic Lace - Coatl M 400g
1pale_by_cenobitesquid-da7e3gk.png
2shadow_by_cenobitesquid-da7e3gg.png

General:
@AbysmalGrace @Achi @Aenstrian @Airis @Akihiko @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmelieLacroix @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Aralas @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @Asai @AsplodedCowbird @Astraya @Athexreh @Basilius @Batcatization @Bhelryss @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @Bluedragon @Bluejey @Bluetadamore @Cabe @CakeOn @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Carnivore @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Chlorr @Circustry @Clifftop @Colorwavez @CrazyassBat @Crowe @Cute @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea @Dragonlaird @Dussty @Emberwolf @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @FWD @FairyArmadillo @Fink @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Fujo @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @Gacha @GalacticCannibal(no @Galeia @Gengaria @Gibby @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @Haruhiko @Heathers @Heliolisk @Himochi @Icicle16 @Imani @IndigoPi @InfinityLlama @Insouciant @Ixia @JD1620 @JackMorrison @JackalSmiler(no @Jazz @Jinkx @Juleatic @KCGallows @Kaamos @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys @KallenTheSylveon @Koneko @Krin @Kushiel @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leenanishere @LeisurelyPagan @Leonaa @LilBlueSapling @Lilo @LittleFirefly @Llassie @LucidDreams @Lunila @Lynn1 @LynterriaHatake @Maila @Malachai @Malafunfun @Malis @Mariposas @Maye @Mercendia @Micheru @Moami @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies @Nabesima @Narif @NeonSharpies @Neonshock @Neroshii @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NoAkei @NorthPrincess @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @Pandacow @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @Pianist @Prey @QueenParda @Quinn @Rehnen @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @Rinibun @Rosabelle @Rustdover @Safirien @Scarfsickle @Serpede @ShadowRising @Shaniae @Silence @SilverBook @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @SoullessRogue @Soupy @Spassow @Spxcx @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @StygianForm @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @TheMythOfBeauty @TheUltimateOwl @TheWanderers @TimelordSnowy @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @Vadasi @Velsim @Venneris @Vet @VirusBite666(Show @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Whimzica @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xemriss @Xotis @Xtal @Xylin @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai @Zenium @Zyhe @abril @abzu @aerinsol @alliegator @anhbon921 @antiquaries @aphasia @arach @arcaneidolriots @asgore @ashenhartkrie @ashtastic @asphyxia @atalaeai @axionAngel @bel @biqua @bluesparrow46 @booty @boxparts @briar @caelumdeity @ccccctk @cliones @cloverly @curio @deerfawn @dualscepters @duckweed @elaendorlien @fenix @flamyfox @hayum @heaki @heronfoot @honeyT @ideunatty @igavvedit @izuna @jamaesi @juawia @judiama @juyoung @kaaoqi @katamarikozzan @kikay @kkertas @koobi @kurtcobain @lemecrazy @lez @ljusclara @lnception @magiclynx @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @milaya @moonfable @nanairo @nika @ophician @pikachu1225(no @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @reliquiaen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @ruirea @samwise @seepratintti @senpai @serpens @serpentofmoe @shamwow @sherryqianmo @silberseele @silvers @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @souvenir @squidragon @stitchedinice @sunshinecitadel @taipantigress @tangaroa @thecatsred @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @veevi @velvetpaws @vely @vriskittles @warriorofaces @wildewinged @wizardmymom

Coatl Male:
@314pyper @Aalto @Aava @Aceplayer237 @Acidfox @Addmon @Aetheric @Akihiko @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @Ammut @Angeleina @AntiFerret @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @Astale @AsteriaDusk @Athexreh @Auralion @AwayfromBirdland @Ballad @Banter @Beatrizklotz @Bewildebeest @Bic @BlackMistress @Bunnykins @Candace @Capriquarius @Carthasis @Cerelin @Chemistry @ChristianCutie @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @Coyoteclaw11 @Crescental @CyberInfection @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Daxis @Denryu @Dessy @DrbeanCat @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf @Eme @Empyreal @Evoker @Eyedol @Eythel @Fadeela @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Fenix @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @Fortuna @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fulcrum @FunwithaPorpoise @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Glaceon22 @Glisselda @GrumpyCatlover @Hailey @Heathers @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @Itsy @IveRios @Ixia @JackMorrison @Jackdawxb @Jazz @JesterGurl @Juushika @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kardi @Kiaora @Kikatzu @KittyAoba @Kodex @Kweh @Lamia @Leenanishere @Leora @LittlestDragon @Llassie @Luoya @Malatise @MechanicalFillet @Meloetta @Mercure2333 @Meredith44 @Micheru @Moray @Morgrim @Morphini @Murasaki @Myrkskog @Neroshii @Nevros @NicoleEirin @Niharike @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Parselmouth @Pasafatu @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phantomsylveon @Philli @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @PlushyRobot @Poohargentum @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @Quake @Quenya @Raelynne @Ranuja @RationalParanoia @RatofSpring @RayFisch @Rayzor @Reborn @RedLily @RedSheep @Rest @Rib @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @RuinousOmen @Safaris @Safirien @SamSkelsey @Seolyn @Serpede @ShadowRising @Shriayle @Siaur @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @SkylerintheSky @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @SmoggyBelle @Solackno @Soraia @Soupy @Spassow @Starly @StarryRaindrops @SugaSuga @SunChaser @Sunset @SushiKitteh @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Taerar @Tetsuro @ThirtyOne @Thorne @Tidemaiden @Tiriea @Torichibi @Toriel @Trachynhawb @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @TygerTyger @Upburst @Vangoghbot @Vanillart @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vet @Wapiti @Winterdream @World @Xairathan @Yay @Yoda @Zelai @Zephemeral @Zilleniose @abacusa @addison @aleksa77 @alternatewarning @aniki @anrei @arbore @asterope @astroprojection @atrolock @baelistair @bandit1971 @cakecadaver @captaincaiti @cassichu @cervas @chocollama @christina @clearlyadorable @cloverly @coalthedragon @colieflower @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @dagmaar @dangerkittyn @decadent @delightfuliza @durandal @emiliexandra @everynne @faraway @firtarian @freiheit(no @fuuu @gilan @glissions @gotw3 @hat17 @hotdoge @igavvedit @insufferablecrab @irii @julia @kaaoqi @keraunic @kidotsubomi @kireikatt @kommoy @leeedea @lizabet @maralice13 @marropo @mementomoe @michellbrain @milkcocoa @misscallierose @noelblue @nothakus @panicat @pansydragon @penantiomers @pikachu1225(no @pooses @prifelidae @purplecinnibar @pushpin @rainy @ranyani @ratpenatu @reitgerte @rethi @rynxenvy @ryoubakura @sQld @shapeshifterlore @sharkbutt @shimmeringxolo @shoyou @snowpea @snowy @solaritude @sorey @souvenir @spiderling @surfingpikachu @synnful @tackysnaps @tehcoffeezombie @thefrogg @theresilence @thesecontexts @tinyboxtim @traidy @triska @tunamaru @violette @vulstal @wobbitt @wrecknrule @xarazura @xxace @yin @yoon123k @yousiren @ysunkoiw @yukitsukihana @yumejia
@aecasia Hello! I just decided it wasn't imperative I keep my own copy of Knotted Runes (Light), if you're still interested, I thought I would offer my own to you for 500g. If you'd rather hold out for the 400g price, that's no problem, but I need at least 5 slots filled to do another run.
@aecasia Hello! I just decided it wasn't imperative I keep my own copy of Knotted Runes (Light), if you're still interested, I thought I would offer my own to you for 500g. If you'd rather hold out for the 400g price, that's no problem, but I need at least 5 slots filled to do another run.
@StygianForm
omg, sign me up for gothic lace please!!!
@StygianForm
omg, sign me up for gothic lace please!!!
PvGrR8V.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42