Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 111
@RandomPurple @CHUUNIBYOU @Whyyesimnot @Miasmajesty @Sanzuwu @WildHunt

Hey y'all! I've got enough people signed on to run the first print (Within You), so I will be accepting payment to purchase a blueprint at this time. I'll keep y'all updated via the spreadsheet on its printing process.

I definitely prefer transfers through one-way CR, but if you feel more comfortable with messaging that is okay.

Thanks!
@RandomPurple @CHUUNIBYOU @Whyyesimnot @Miasmajesty @Sanzuwu @WildHunt

Hey y'all! I've got enough people signed on to run the first print (Within You), so I will be accepting payment to purchase a blueprint at this time. I'll keep y'all updated via the spreadsheet on its printing process.

I definitely prefer transfers through one-way CR, but if you feel more comfortable with messaging that is okay.

Thanks!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@Soro - Could I possibly get a treasure slot for Within You?
@Soro - Could I possibly get a treasure slot for Within You?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

Hey! I'm sorry to say that I don't take treasure currency right now.
@dandyfrau

Hey! I'm sorry to say that I don't take treasure currency right now.
@Soro - That's all right, I can do a gem slot then (: Do you need payment now?
@Soro - That's all right, I can do a gem slot then (: Do you need payment now?
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

You can definitely put payment in now, but I've already printed the first run and can send it to you via Private Sales when they come in.
@dandyfrau

You can definitely put payment in now, but I've already printed the first run and can send it to you via Private Sales when they come in.
@Soro - Sent a CR your way for ease of accounting. Thanks so much, I look forward to the lovely accent!
@Soro - Sent a CR your way for ease of accounting. Thanks so much, I look forward to the lovely accent!
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
[center][font=century][color=orange][size=6][u]Soro’s Pinglist[/u][/color][/size] [color=brown][size=4]Hey everyone, here’s your day early ping for the new accent![/size][/color][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ia8yxCt.png[/img] [nextcol] [font=century][size=5][color=brown][u]Something Borrowed[/u] [i]600g[/i] [i]F Wildclaw / Accent[/i] [i]Need to pre-pay: YES[/i] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y9mCRhZ_eulzum7Cv2QmAbTBrT5egQKwVVGncz1cf7M/edit?usp=sharing]View available spots[/url] [url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/EyeqG]View previews[/url][/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rclRhqa.png[/img] [nextcol] [font=century][size=5][color=brown][u]Recollection[/u] [i]600g[/i] [i]F Wildclaw / Accent[/i] [i]Need to pre-pay: YES[/i] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y9mCRhZ_eulzum7Cv2QmAbTBrT5egQKwVVGncz1cf7M/edit?usp=sharing]View available spots[/url] [url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/SRyia]View previews[/url] Please comment below for a slot in pre-order. Once 5 slots are filled I will ping those on the pre-order list for payment. [/font][/size][/color][/columns] [br] [size=1]@Ambitious @Velander @Cila @starsystems @Crumpet @Volve @Jaypaw @catato @bearly @MasakiSaphir @naphy @MasakiSaphir @Saphirosa @roachchoir @Werecobra @Darlnim @butcherbaby @wingedRenegade @Crumpet @needtoscribble @Crumpet @Kalistys @Niharike @Physik @gingerfrost @micciz @Lyka @Wrath @Meloetta @Trachynhawb @CanisMajoris @candace @lynxedlight @Erisalia @Shadowdawn199 @Storrie @acorncap @jr413 @Ikunoche @TxTiger @Taerar @Princoxx @Niharike @CheshireCatUk1 @Onikuma @Kaio @scarletskyz @Velten @silfern @Kyoki @Apothecaria @Reckless @Clavicado @Malakhim @Uniformshark @epher @KKorven @final @penguinpark @GlassGuts @Kaimon @Safaris @Condor @Terato @Supremacy @Mangusto @Mumtup @elfmoss @Keyina @Leannaa @Kobugi @Marmol @chaoticstars @Whyyesimnot @Sanzuwu[/size]
Soro’s Pinglist
Hey everyone, here’s your day early ping for the new accent!

ia8yxCt.png Something Borrowed
600g
F Wildclaw / Accent
Need to pre-pay: YES
View available spots
View previews
rclRhqa.png Recollection
600g
F Wildclaw / Accent
Need to pre-pay: YES
View available spots
View previews

Please comment below for a slot in pre-order. Once 5 slots are filled I will ping those on the pre-order list for payment.

@Ambitious @Velander @Cila @starsystems @Crumpet @Volve @Jaypaw @catato @bearly @MasakiSaphir @naphy @MasakiSaphir @Saphirosa @roachchoir @Werecobra @Darlnim @butcherbaby @wingedRenegade @Crumpet @needtoscribble @Crumpet @Kalistys @Niharike @Physik @gingerfrost @micciz @Lyka @Wrath @Meloetta @Trachynhawb @CanisMajoris @candace @lynxedlight @Erisalia @Shadowdawn199 @Storrie @acorncap @jr413 @Ikunoche @TxTiger @Taerar @Princoxx @Niharike @CheshireCatUk1 @Onikuma @Kaio @scarletskyz @Velten @silfern @Kyoki @Apothecaria @Reckless @Clavicado @Malakhim @Uniformshark @epher @KKorven @final @penguinpark @GlassGuts @Kaimon @Safaris @Condor @Terato @Supremacy @Mangusto @Mumtup @elfmoss @Keyina @Leannaa @Kobugi @Marmol @chaoticstars @Whyyesimnot @Sanzuwu
@Soro
Oh boy, I need a slot for Something Borrowed and Recollection please^^
@Soro
Oh boy, I need a slot for Something Borrowed and Recollection please^^
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Soro

AAAA/???? YOU'RE BACK/??!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER!

Please add me to your pinglist and put me on the reprint list for Azure Stare! And can I also get a slot for Recollection? :oo welcome back!!
@Soro

AAAA/???? YOU'RE BACK/??!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER!

Please add me to your pinglist and put me on the reprint list for Azure Stare! And can I also get a slot for Recollection? :oo welcome back!!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Whyyesimnot
Not a problem, you're on both lists now!

@Jinoga
Hahaha, thank you! You're on the reprint lists for Azure Stare and Recollection!
@Whyyesimnot
Not a problem, you're on both lists now!

@Jinoga
Hahaha, thank you! You're on the reprint lists for Azure Stare and Recollection!
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 111